• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mind upgrading client? Most people don't want to try it cause 9.8 ot/normal client sucks.

Do you mind upgrading client? Most people don't want to try it cause 9.8 ot/normal client sucks.

Greetings, thank you for your insight.
Can you be a little more specific?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
A lot of people say that 9.8 got a lot of bugs/debugs. Friends told me that they won't be playing 9.8 because of client.

A lot of people say that 9.8 got a lot of bugs/debugs. Friends told me that they won't be playing 9.8 because of client.

Greetings,

Our version is currently 9.83 and we never had a single problem with debugs, our custom client is also very stable..
Many debugs come from backwards incompatibility between client/server, and in Arda this is taken care of.
We never had a debug with it either.. otherwise we would have made fixes for it and limit access to our client only, but that's currently not the case.

It's too bad that something like this could make some people change their minds before even trying it..
Once again, thank you very much for this insight.

Best Regards

There is one thing I don't like. You have to pay to have access to the final vocation specialization (higher health, mana and soul regen) and new unique spells

so when is it released?

And please, for the love of god, do not make it pay2win (Looking at the previous posts, last vocation - donate? )

This will ONLY push people away. Donations should be optional, not enforced or required.

Thank you.

Players who contribute will receive Ardan Points proportionally, these can be used for a large number of purposes, as:

- Access to the final vocation specialization (higher health, mana and soul regen);
- Unique spells;
- Outfits and addons;
- Mounts;
- Special NPCs / Shops (Unique refining/socket crystals, socket eraser, loot selling with higher value);
- Special areas (Some areas have higher spawn rate);
- Changing character name;
- Changing character sex;

We will always make Arda free for everyone, but we ask for those who enjoy our job and want to keep the development going, to contribute and help the game to keep alive.

I could not find unique spells or vocation in the shop offer menu on the website so hopefully this is already removed :p

Ah, we can only hope they remove it or thats on them, they'll realize its only destroying the server.

All the better vocation is as they said faster mp/hp and one spell from premium.

Would be fun to start on this server and compete with others, but that is quite impossible with the premium advantages.
Good luck anyways.

Greetings,

We are already working on the official release, in a few hours everything should be 100%.

Arda is free and the limitations for non-donors are small, everyone is welcome to play for free as long as they want to.
As for the critique regarding donations, I have one question for you: can you become a Master Sorcerer in tibia without a premium account?

We may reconsider some aspects of it in a near future, do not worry.

We are very sorry that you feel this way, but respectfully - we all have day jobs and have worked for two years for free, taking a lot of money and time out of our own in order to mantain this game alive. In the real world, server quality hosting is expensive and as everyone we need a way to pay it, just like everyone else - including the real tibia. Our team consists in real and experienced professional enterprise software developers, architects and designers in love with Arda.

Sorry for any inconvenience, the official release is scheduled for today and will occur as planned.
Best Regards.

Last edited:
Greetings,

We are already working on the official release, in a few hours everything should be 100%.

Arda is free and the limitations for non-donors are small, everyone is welcome to play for free as long as they want to.
As for the critique regarding donations, I have one question for you: can you become a Master Sorcerer in tibia without a premium account?

We may reconsider some aspects of it in a near future, do not worry.

We are very sorry that you feel this way, but respectfully - we all have day jobs and have worked for two years for free, taking a lot of money and time out of our own in order to mantain this game alive. In the real world, server quality hosting is expensive and as everyone we need a way to pay it, just like everyone else - including the real tibia. Our team consists in real and experienced professional enterprise software developers, architects and designers in love with Arda.

Sorry for any inconvenience, the official release is scheduled for today and will occur as planned.
Best Regards.
u cant compare an ot with rl... most people here don't want to be forced to pay to play the full content and i'm sure u can get a lot of donations for premmy (without having the final vocation stuff in it) and other stuff like (mounts/outfits).
Also i'm afraid that u didnt advertise this server well enough to have the amount of people this server deserves... :/

i'll try this out for sure :) good luck and see you ingame ;)

@Zasranets you might love this mate :)
Haha sadly I don't :( I played it when it first appeared on advertisement and it was ehh. Just recently tried, like a few days ago, and there's been a lot more added and such but still I can't played it. It has custom monsters, a unique spell system, etc... BUT BUT.. the items aren't custom like how can you have such a custom server like that and then have real tibia items :( it just doesn't work, ruins the whole thing. Good luck though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back