• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

Thank you for your report, this minor bug was already fixed.
You may create archers from now on.

Last edited:
acc ill be reseted?

Greetings,

Yes, they will be reseted on this saturday with the official release, but strongly advise players to start playing it now in order to sharp their gaming skills, there are many features that need mastering in Arda.

Best Regards.

finally!!!!!!!!!! loving the new vocations and advertising graphs btw
thumbs up for arda

Greetings,

We have fixed several minor bugs in general gameplay and in the game client.
The game client version 1.0.1 is now available, for those using the 1.0 we recommend downloading the new version as it contains a fix for the WASD keyboard binding.

http://ardaonline.com

Best regards.

hello, i dont like to use this client because i'm oldschool player and just use the client 9.8 + ip changer, i'll have problems in game? crashs or anythign like that?

where i can see the correct combination of items to craft
berserker say can wield double two handed weapon but it say both hands need to be free when you try to put the second weapon

Last edited:
where i can see the correct combination of items to craft
berserker say can wield double two handed weapon but it say both hands need to be free when you try to put the second weapon

Hello Kaizen, we will post the crafting combinations on the website as soon as possible together with a better explanation for the Berserker wielding.

The Berserker may wield double one-handed weapons and a mixed wield between a one-handed and a two-handed weapon.
The Fierce Berserker may wield all of the above including double two-handed weapon wielding.

Best Regards.

Are you going to give back the donation points of the beta?.. So we can play 1 month with the pacc...

Are you going to give back the donation points of the beta?.. So we can play 1 month with the pacc...

That is correct Mauvm, we are going to give it back on the official release as promised.

is there a problem in using a client with ipchanger instead of the custom one?

is there a problem in using a client with ipchanger instead of the custom one?

Hello jeseejames,

It is possible to use it, but please note that we strongly advise the use of the official client for extended features support.

Best Regards.

Get ready guys, tomorrow it's finally happening! =D

The problem I had with player this server in beta form is the lack of players and the lack of a community. If this update will bring that then I can't wait.

Greetings,

We are aware that this was a real issue on beta but we already expected it, since it was still in development and was going to be reseted.
In the official release, we will invest in advertising Arda.

Thank you for your interest, we will be expecting you!
Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom