• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
been hunting Drakons and Ancient drakon's at Dragonmaw lands for about 2 hours now, and the only loot they have dropped is gold and platinum.
i think you need to take a serious look at some of the harder monsters and check the drop rates of their items :(

::EDIT::

just dinged 100, finally!
my special, Daheos, is still lvl 60, and the lvl 100 'ancient' summons are extremely weak. about 500-1k more hp than the lvl 60s and 100-200s in pve, the lvl 60 summons do 100-150:/ feels very anti-climactic, i barely see any difference in strength, if any, with the new summons.
and my strike spell became weaker than before, i lost about 200 odd dmg.

would appreciate it if you guys could review the pets/uto spell for lvl 100, especially daheos as he didnt change at all! (

Last edited:
Greetings,

utor spell for berserker should increase melee damage cuz they cant use shields so utor are useless and i have on my amulet 0.5% hp and i think it it .05% i have 600 hp that means .05 is 30 but when i use it i dont see my hp increase

been hunting Drakons and Ancient drakon's at Dragonmaw lands for about 2 hours now, and the only loot they have dropped is gold and platinum.
i think you need to take a serious look at some of the harder monsters and check the drop rates of their items :(

::EDIT::

just dinged 100, finally!
my special, Daheos, is still lvl 60, and the lvl 100 'ancient' summons are extremely weak. about 500-1k more hp than the lvl 60s and 100-200s in pve, the lvl 60 summons do 100-150:/ feels very anti-climactic, i barely see any difference in strength, if any, with the new summons.
and my strike spell became weaker than before, i lost about 200 odd dmg.

would appreciate it if you guys could review the pets/uto spell for lvl 100, especially daheos as he didnt change at all! (

We'll take a closer look on it as soon as possible.
Best Regards.

lALMsp8.jpg

XGP3SUy.jpg

Having more fun on this server than ever, awesome server! :D
South gate for chill time boyz, come on yall.

Last edited:
No offence to the people killed, don't believe that.
We were just fucking around, that's it.

I just wish that the only way to get Mounts and Addons weren't to donate.. Otherwise it is a pretty good server.

I just wish that the only way to get Mounts and Addons weren't to donate.. Otherwise it is a pretty good server.

I can't agree more... The server is cool, as I had a little chat with Azw (God), Lack of content.. Missing some story in the game, need more places to hunt for high level... And well, like I quoted... The addons/outfits/mounts should be obtainable in game, its stupid that only donators can have them.

Idea:
1)Make 1 outfit only special for donators so they show off that they helped the server donating.
2) Put an addon/outfit seller OR thro monster stackable parts. ex.(lizard leather, spider silk, etc).
3) Add more content for highlevel people since its boring going to the same spot all the time.
4) Make tasks-quests, something that makes interaction with the comunity.

-Greetings, Liro.

EDIT: Balance vocations since theres complain about every single one, Since only few ones are playable (assassin, summoner, berserker) The rest (raven, hunter, pyro, shaman) are weak and they have A LOT of cons.

Greetings,

25/09/2014

- Party loot messages changed in order to be more distinguishable;
- Reduced red skull and black skull kills (3 and 4 respectively);
- Changed gravem quest behavior since it was mistaken by a bug;
- Fixed some loot ids;
- General backend fixes;

Best Regards.
Have fun!

8vrI5uC.png

level 100 serpent quest, pulled lever, Now im trapped for eternity with a broken lever!
where's my shiny reward? better not be this freaking rock. halp plis. i stucked.
lol please let me the hell out.

8vrI5uC.png

level 100 serpent quest, pulled lever, Now im trapped for eternity with a broken lever!
where's my shiny reward? better not be this freaking rock. halp plis. i stucked.
lol please let me the hell out.

Greetings,

All I can say is that this is no bug.

Best Regards.

Bump
I can't agree more... The server is cool, as I had a little chat with Azw (God), Lack of content.. Missing some story in the game, need more places to hunt for high level... And well, like I quoted... The addons/outfits/mounts should be obtainable in game, its stupid that only donators can have them.

Idea:
1)Make 1 outfit only special for donators so they show off that they helped the server donating.
2) Put an addon/outfit seller OR thro monster stackable parts. ex.(lizard leather, spider silk, etc).
3) Add more content for highlevel people since its boring going to the same spot all the time.
4) Make tasks-quests, something that makes interaction with the comunity.

-Greetings, Liro.

EDIT: Balance vocations since theres complain about every single one, Since only few ones are playable (assassin, summoner, berserker) The rest (raven, hunter, pyro, shaman) are weak and they have A LOT of cons.

Bump, i think you should release the patch this weekend when people have time to play!

//Spitzy.

Greetings,

We are working hard on it and read everything posted here.

Our players have started a Arda Online Wikia - Contribute to the community: http://ardaonline.wikia.com
Thanks to everyone for your support.

Best Regards.

Greetings,

Critical quest fixes were made and already applied in-game.
We are currently working on a lot of improvements that will be released soon.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Greetings,

We have released a new patch yesterday.
This first release phase as we already expected, had some small issues, but most of it has already been fixed.
We will keep working hard on it, and start a second phase where we'll start to invest in advertising in order to grow our community.

If you enjoy Arda and want to support it, spread the word and for those who can - contribute by donating.
We sincerely hope you all are having fun!

27/09/2014

- Fixed many quests automatic behavior;
- Several distance items were added to weapon shop;
- Fixed some distance items stats;
- Re-implemented assassin special spell;
- Many map fixes;
- Implemented walking through own summons;
- Fixed lux spell behavior;
- Fixed shaman special summons timed removal;
- Small vocation re-balancing - mainly in spells formulas and costs;

Best Regards.

Status