• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

We have just rebooted the server for the changes to take effect.
We will keep working hard on it as long as we have your support!

Enjoy Arda? Spread the word and bring your friends over!

Have fun!
Best regards.

Greetings,

We have just rebooted the server for the changes to take effect.
We will keep working hard on it as long as we have your support!

Enjoy Arda? Spread the word and bring your friends over!

Have fun!
Best regards.
a fix for the Naginata axe would be nice....

Check the new list for crafting combinations. Anything just ask.

10175041_951442064882438_7333991655846374078_n.png

You get the 3rd promotion? You have to be a fierce berserker to use two 2-handed weapons. If you already got it, we will check.

Enjoy.

Check the new list for crafting combinations. Anything just ask.

10175041_951442064882438_7333991655846374078_n.png

You get the 3rd promotion? You have to be a fierce berserker to use two 2-handed weapons. If you already got it, we will check.

Enjoy.
makes sense.. didnt know thanks!

Im unsure if theres any difference between Toren Glacial wolf and just normal glacial wolf, you should double check.

Greetings,

Are trying to wield double naginatas with Berserker or Fierce Berserker?
Quoting our vocation guide:

"Berserker: May wield two one-handed weapons or one weapon of each in a mixed wielding
Fierce Berserker: May wield double two-handed weapons of any kind at the same time."

Im unsure if theres any difference between Toren Glacial wolf and just normal glacial wolf, you should double check.

Yes there is, I have already checked.

Best Regards.

23rl8p2.jpg

Advantages - has the best summons, and no extra mana to modify the spell using spellforge.

Cannot spellforge pets, as it just comes back as 'invalid name'
and now you've "fixed" spellforging, suddenly Uto costs 600 mana if u add Mag, beam 760, and UE 1k,
where is this classes advantage right now? a pet that tanks? i have 1.5k and tank demons without the pets.
pets do lackluster damage, cos we cant spellforge them for extra dmg/conditions, now spellforgin my normal spells costs a absurd amount of mana. are you serious with this 700 mana cost for a spell that hits under 700 dmg? a 1 to 1 ratio on damage to mana cost is rediculous. infact it costs more mana than damage with spellforge now, so spellforge just became worthless for summoner and pyro..

Im not complaining but well, Since people were not giving a try to "Pyros" 1 of the 3 mages specialization you could chose, well.. I did.

-First of all the vocation itself looks awesome, since your main spell type is "fire" and you can spellforge and combine diferent spells types, ex."uto frigo" thats fire + ice spell on 1. This is why I liked the vocation, also the 2nd promotion "Divine Pyromancer" which gave an amazing mana regeneration (50-60 mana per/sec).. And Pyromancers supposed to be the vocations that deal the most dmg of all vocations as it says in the description of adventages.

Now Im going to critizice it; The vocation got nerfted and now I need to use 10 mana potions in order to kill 1 "mid-low" monster, also they spellforging made my "uto" spell waste 500 mana LOL and the damage that I was dealing 380-450s went to 200s (300s rarely) and I have 62 ml with full eq. Now I dont think Pyros are the best dps of all the vocations, this is BS. Now I can't hunt in Nightmares/Undead dragons for 5min without wasting 100 mana potions or even more.

Ps. If you're going to make changes PLEASE test them first and don't make changes while the game is ONLINE, lol... I almost died by that change.

Yours, LIRO.

I personally don't like the start of the server... The early areas I find kind of stupid and the whole combining of spells thing to me is retarded. But the worst part is implementing updates in the middle of the server being online with no heads up or anything lmao

Greetings,

The spellforge bugged fix was already rolled back and it is working 100% as it is supposed to - the high mana cost was a bug, do not worry.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards.

I personally don't like the start of the server... The early areas I find kind of stupid and the whole combining of spells thing to me is retarded. But the worst part is implementing updates in the middle of the server being online with no heads up or anything lmao

Im not complaining but well, Since people were not giving a try to "Pyros" 1 of the 3 mages specialization you could chose, well.. I did.

-First of all the vocation itself looks awesome, since your main spell type is "fire" and you can spellforge and combine diferent spells types, ex."uto frigo" thats fire + ice spell on 1. This is why I liked the vocation, also the 2nd promotion "Divine Pyromancer" which gave an amazing mana regeneration (50-60 mana per/sec).. And Pyromancers supposed to be the vocations that deal the most dmg of all vocations as it says in the description of adventages.

Now Im going to critizice it; The vocation got nerfted and now I need to use 10 mana potions in order to kill 1 "mid-low" monster, also they spellforging made my "uto" spell waste 500 mana LOL and the damage that I was dealing 380-450s went to 200s (300s rarely) and I have 62 ml with full eq. Now I dont think Pyros are the best dps of all the vocations, this is BS. Now I can't hunt in Nightmares/Undead dragons for 5min without wasting 100 mana potions or even more.

Ps. If you're going to make changes PLEASE test them first and don't make changes while the game is ONLINE, lol... I almost died by that change.

Yours, LIRO.

23rl8p2.jpg

Advantages - has the best summons, and no extra mana to modify the spell using spellforge.

and now you've "fixed" spellforging, suddenly Uto costs 600 mana if u add Mag, beam 760, and UE 1k,
where is this classes advantage right now? a pet that tanks? i have 1.5k and tank demons without the pets.
pets do lackluster damage, cos we cant spellforge them for extra dmg/conditions, now spellforgin my normal spells costs a absurd amount of mana. are you serious with this 700 mana cost for a spell that hits under 700 dmg? a 1 to 1 ratio on damage to mana cost is rediculous. infact it costs more mana than damage with spellforge now, so spellforge just became worthless for summoner and pyro..

Looks really nice actually, I will def try this out! C ya on arda! :D

23rl8p2.jpg

Hello. We had problems with the spell forge, now we're fixing the values and working to implement.
On the image of the summoner, we have an error where it says that there is no cost for the spell forge, we mean that there is less likely to use the forge because the special (mor) summons already has several elements on their spells.

New values of spell forge soon on our website.

Yours, LIRO.

Working on that fix right now. Sorry about that the 'in game' changes.

Enjoy.

Small blue splinter + piece of steel crafting does not work...Unless there is something I am missing? Higher type crystals work though.

Magnus wolf 1150 still stronger than both the 1500 and the 1600 wolves, and making hunters only use 1 pet was a huge nerf. Not the direction we want to take.
Still want assassin stars and infernal bolts in shop.

Check the new list for alchemy combinations. Anything just ask (soon the map).

10672280_952061384820506_7022091192430983249_n.png

Small blue splinter + piece of steel crafting does not work...Unless there is something I am missing? Higher type crystals work though.

That's was bugged, fixed already, soon on server.

Magnus wolf 1150 still stronger than both the 1500 and the 1600 wolves, and making hunters only use 1 pet was a huge nerf. Not the direction we want to take.
Still want assassin stars and infernal bolts in shop.

Magnus isn't stronger than others better summons, the fact is Magnus is the most tank summon, more physical resistence, but do little less damage (so thats why is the best for hunt on pve and the others better to pvp maybe).
The toren summons have more 10~15% more HP than normal ones, the healing is each 1 second when the normal summons get one heal every 3 segs by 70%. Toren also have little more damage and movement speed, but the more important is the healing, they're more durable thats why u only get 1 summon now.

See ya.

Greetings,

These are today's changes/fixes:

24/09/2014
- Critical fix for spell forging mana, health and soul costs;
- Fixed fishing;
- Fixed heal friend spell - only available for Reavers and Shamans;
- Fixed runes - they now raise your mana spent;
- Fixed crafting defense items;
- Fixed disabled spell forging on spells that do not support it;
- Fixed website spells guide and added supported forging spells;
- Added crafting combination guide on the website;
- Added alchemy combination guide on the website;

utor spell for berserker should increase melee damage cuz they cant use shields so utor are useless and i have on my amulet 0.5% hp and i think it it .05% i have 600 hp that means .05 is 30 but when i use it i dont see my hp increase

Last edited:
could you guys update Imbel, the djinn-type npc that buys items, he's missing about half the items we can loot on the server, atm there's about 50 different spawns, and only maybe 3-4 that are worth hunting for money (IE Undead dragons, nightmares, Drakes and to a lesser amount Demons (altho only 80% of demon loot doesnt sell either)

medusa shields, fire axes, all wands/rods, demon shield, golden armor, the list goes on :)

would be amazing to have some money-making variation, one of the most often heard complaints from low levels is "how do i make 60k! if i buy pots i dont profit, if i dont buy pots, i sit around waiting for mana doing nothing!"

also the loot rate of certain monster types seems a bit Lower than intended, the higher-level drakes for example (overlord, dragonus, drakon) also draconus's and serpent spawns seem to have sketchy loot (ive killed thousands of serpent spawns, seen 1 +2 magic book and 1 tiara and about 20 warrior helmets + a ton of gold)

I stream a lot of my gameplay too, to try to attract attention to the server on twitch, so theres video evidence for you to check out if you want to <3
www.twitch.tv/clubby232

Edit -
why did summoners lose heal friend? were supposed to have the 2nd highest healing.
also no 1 plays shaman, so no 1 can heal for team hunts :(
we have like 2 shamans for 50 players.
even if our heal friend is weaker than shamans/reavers. would still be a nice thing to have for team hunting

Last edited:
could you guys update Imbel, the djinn-type npc that buys items, he's missing about half the items we can loot on the server, atm there's about 50 different spawns, and only maybe 3-4 that are worth hunting for money (IE Undead dragons, nightmares, Drakes and to a lesser amount Demons (altho only 80% of demon loot doesnt sell either)

medusa shields, fire axes, all wands/rods, demon shield, golden armor, the list goes on :)

would be amazing to have some money-making variation, one of the most often heard complaints from low levels is "how do i make 60k! if i buy pots i dont profit, if i dont buy pots, i sit around waiting for mana doing nothing!"

also the loot rate of certain monster types seems a bit Lower than intended, the higher-level drakes for example (overlord, dragonus, drakon) also draconus's and serpent spawns seem to have sketchy loot (ive killed thousands of serpent spawns, seen 1 +2 magic book and 1 tiara and about 20 warrior helmets + a ton of gold)

I stream a lot of my gameplay too, to try to attract attention to the server on twitch, so theres video evidence for you to check out if you want to <3
www.twitch.tv/clubby232

Edit -
why did summoners lose heal friend? were supposed to have the 2nd highest healing.
also no 1 plays shaman, so no 1 can heal for team hunts :(
we have like 2 shamans for 50 players.
even if our heal friend is weaker than shamans/reavers. would still be a nice thing to have for team hunting

We fix the healing friend, maybe we make a mistake, will check about summoner, now i really dont remeber.
About the loots, I want to improve that, but until today I really haven't the time for that. Will check and until the end of week want implement it.

Thanks for your ideas. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back