• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I still cant enter an auction to buy one house :/

-

Error:

You don't have character on your account which passes the requirements.

-
What is the requirements?

hey, I still cant enter an auction to buy one house :/

-
Error:

You don't have character on your account which passes the requirements.

-
What is the requirements?

Hello jubagraebin.

We are sorry you are having issues with house auctions, we will verify/fix it right away.
Best Regards.

The feedback from players help us to make it better and here is list of what we are doing:

- Expansion of map (a new continent);
- Adding change gold to plat and plat to crystal with cost of 1 soul and 2 respectively.;
- Mount system working correctly now (soon on our website);
- Adding new NPCs and organizing the Angarth Fortress;
- The monsters of beginning (for low levels) now are fixed with lower armor and drops spears for rogues.

See ya on Arda Online!
Enjoy :)

We are having some stability issues since the server has not been moved to new host yet.
We are working on it as fast as we can as it will be moved until tomorrow.

Sorry for any inconvenience, best regards.

EDIT: server online again on the old host for now.

Last edited:
Oh now its online again. After some time i hope we have some news? about 3 hours offline bcoz?? :/ need play it all day.

Sorry, changing some configs about the temporary host, and some fixes about map, npcs and site.

See ya.

Hello, we have fixed the stability issues.
Server is running smoothly on a new platform with many bug fixes.

We are very sorry for those issues, but keep in mind that at a beta testing phase this we are subject to those kind of problems.
Best regards.

Players are helping us reporting many bugs every day, it make Arda Online better, without players we can't find everything. Thanks alot.

EDIT: players that use the Forum to report bugs will be awarded with Ardan Points on the game premiere according to the bug severity :D

Thanks Mr.Bela.

We are doing some spells balance till next week, I would like to know if the players will appreciate the news. Please comment on our forum your opinion. Thanks. Enjoy.

See ya.
appreciate

Hey, you fix the spells 'anima' already? it seems different, pls list your fixed stuff... =s

Greetings!

We would like to provide you with some insight on the beta fixes, as we are working 24/7 on the fixes and game balancing.

-Warriors now may choose starting weapon;
-Added players online session;
-Fixed stability bugs;
-Balanced many monsters, vocations and spells;
-Lots of map fixes;
-House bidding now finishes in 24 hours;
-Rogues now get an extra amount of spears at beginning;

and so much more!

Many updates will be available for everyone soon.
The game will stand strong as we have a hardworking team on it.

Best regards.

- Npc's of mounts and outfits/addons are moved to the main city.
- Npc of weapons and distance weapons will be modified, soon we will have all of types (fire, earth, ice, energy) weapons and munitions.

See ya on Arda.

Gameplay is getting sick! nice job guys.. ;) i have posted some stuff on forums, take a look on it!
cya

My feed, just put more slots on itens, It have just 2... its good but 4 it better, more customizing, more strategy for pvp, may surprise the opponent. just think about it.

Greetings jubagraebin, we are indeed carefully considering a socket system update.
Please be patient as we work on it.

Best regards.

About socket system we have to take a step very carefully because 9 itens on body with 4 sockets each one, its hard to control, but we are working on it and probably will have some chance.

See ya.
Az.

I will wait for more socket and refining stuff, the crystal isnt dropping frm monsters, pls fix it, i cant buy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back