• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New cities coming soon :D

1970681_839179432775369_949785381_n.png

http://ardaonline.com/

Enjoy!

Nice! its already on server? or is for updates after the beta? sick of this same things on map ;p

Nice! its already on server? or is for updates after the beta? sick of this same things on map ;p

Hello Dathrok,

This city is not on the map, but it will be on the official release.
3 new cities will emerge together with a huge map extend.

Best regards.

Last edited:
three new cities? that sounds nice..
it will make me come back for sure

y shaman is the same? have no power spells, no healing at all, just a little more than others vocations, can't hunt poison monsters, its sucks! i want a heal sup healer with good damage, bcoz if im not in a party, i also can hunt and get some exp, because sup vocations dont mean i have to do everything on party. -.-

y shaman is the same? have no power spells, no healing at all, just a little more than others vocations, can't hunt poison monsters, its sucks! i want a heal sup healer with good damage, bcoz if im not in a party, i also can hunt and get some exp, because sup vocations dont mean i have to do everything on party. -.-

have to agree with u on tht.
created a shaman last week and it is too dependent for me - a nice vocation though

nice!

I have a question for those who can do it, i was exploring the map when I find 2 sqm that I have to stay on, but dont open any place that I can see, its on demonas (vampires), I think its a quest but cant tell for sure, anyone can help Me? pm on game 'witch doctor'.

nice!

I have a question for those who can do it, i was exploring the map when I find 2 sqm that I have to stay on, but dont open any place that I can see, its on demonas (vampires), I think its a quest but cant tell for sure, anyone can help Me? pm on game 'witch doctor'.

I can tell for sure that it is a quest..... I will pm u ingame

Verry Nice server :)
Respect to the Owner :)
Gogo Dont Stop that its a Verry nice Server;)
Nice Pk,Nice War,Nice Quests.... :)))))

maybe so.. i am needing some people to make some group quests, u wanna help me @darkforce ? what is ur ingame nick?

waiting for new cities :/

so sad, this server has 2000h uptime, but no much players to play, pls release the oficial soon.

waiting for new cities :/

so sad, this server has 2000h uptime, but no much players to play, pls release the oficial soon.

Pretty much. I said earlier i did not want to play this server cos it was in USA.
i might need to take it back, the server looks sweet. But i will not play before it's released :)
Are there any, estimate on when it's released?

Server dead? Anything happening here? (BUMP)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Arda Online.
The server is still beeing developed, it is taking a little bit longer due to our short staff VS. what we want to achieve.
Do NOT worry, we have already dedicated too many time to just drop this project!

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back