• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

We got owned ? You and your mates was fighting in the bushes in the battle between thais/venore.. When we run to a openfield near wolftower ,you guys was stacking on the bridge like chickens.

/John Cutter

Alright John i got an idea that i think u will like, since i´m about to drown in your whine. Gather all your "random-noob-support-ppl" thats always helping you out in the battles eventhough they´re not in your guild. Tell them to make a square anywhere u like, considering there use to be alot of your noob-support i´ll figure it should atleast be a 30 by 30 square. And then we just start fighting inside it, how about that?

Whats with you guys and ank seriously, some kind of fetish it seams, fapping like hell everytime you think of ank.
Goroma hmm, ow u mean where u died twice ok. Well after we pwnd u there with the UE-combo AND and the trapping many guys had to logout so therefore no more fighting.
One thing is funny with all of u guys. Everytime we pwn you, and then like 50% of us will log due to the fact that we got school/work etc, you always start to spam "OB ank (fap fap fap)" and when we dont show up cuz we dont got much ppl online u´re saying that we dont want OB or "We didn´t come cuz we cant stack", retarded.

It's not a fetish, Ankrahmun is where many teams use to fight as there is lots of open ground ^.- So you can login and attack us when you outnumber us, but as soon as we get a team together you suddenly got to do school work, every single time?

It's not a fetish, Ankrahmun is where many teams use to fight as there is lots of open ground ^.- So you can login and attack us when you outnumber us, but as soon as we get a team together you suddenly got to do school work, every single time?

Well its not our fault that u are fapping in dp all day long and then suddenly at 23:00 CET u want OB ank (fap fap fap).
So gather your men at decent times instead.

Well its not our fault that u are fapping in dp all day long and then suddenly at 23:00 CET u want OB ank (fap fap fap).

I'm not online all day long, today I was online 17-20 then relogged after the football o_O Tell us a time when you want to make an OB and we will come okssss?

PS. Finished your homework yet? :D You shouldn't be posting on forum when you have writing to do :<

Sad enough, Rothas, i think that chojje actually is older than you. Its just that he can´t stay away from the flaming =(
And also, imo ank sucks bigtime. i hate the whole place. You whine about there beeing some bushes north of thais, well imho those bushes just adds some more skill to the fight.

And Chojje you fucking newfag stop use the word "fapp" all the time. Watch 4chan as much as you want but please don´t torture the rest of us with all your "cool" 4chan expresions.

What mean that "u are fapping ib dp all day long"?

That We pz camp?

Cos I dunno.

Sad enough, Rothas, i think that chojje actually is older than you. Its just that he can´t stay away from the flaming =(
And also, imo ank sucks bigtime. i hate the whole place. You whine about there beeing some bushes north of thais, well imho those bushes just adds some more skill to the fight.

And Chojje you fucking newfag stop use the word "fapp" all the time. Watch 4chan as much as you want but please don´t torture the rest of us with all your "cool" 4chan expresions.

Do you not think I'm maybe doing it for fun too? If chojje is older than me, why is he still at school mr wise guy, did he play too much tibia and fail all his classes? When did I ever whine about the bushes? Ank is better because it takes more skill to trap some one there, if you fight in the bushes it can be 1 mwall and your fucked, it's just sad that alot of people in my team are using sds before mwalls. Thanks for reading :)

Do you not think I'm maybe doing it for fun too? If chojje is older than me, why is he still at school mr wise guy, did he play too much tibia and fail all his classes? When did I ever whine about the bushes? Ank is better because it takes more skill to trap some one there, if you fight in the bushes it can be 1 mwall and your fucked, it's just sad that alot of people in my team are using sds before mwalls. Thanks for reading :)

Agree.

But I don't like Ank as a place to fight.
I fought there on few OB and saw a lot of movies from Nova when I used to play and it sux. Why? Cos this desert makes higher lvls move slower ;s and almost ever1 can catch U.

Only 2 "+" on Ank as a place to fight is that it's a big place and if u play in rl there is small amount of noobs.

I prefer fight between Carlin and Ab~ and Thais-Venore

Correction: fap* / expressions*

Nope i wont, kinda like it actually :)

I'm not online all day long, today I was online 17-20 then relogged after the football o_O Tell us a time when you want to make an OB and we will come okssss?

PS. Finished your homework yet? :D You shouldn't be posting on forum when you have writing to do :<

Who is? Well i´m not talking about a specific day i mean in general. But what would happen if we said like thais instead of ank omfg, talk about chaos for all Hots, they like "WHERE IS THAIS?!?! I AM ALWAYS AT ANK".

Yea, they don't do school work at university :) if I would have wasted my time with university, I would be in my final year now :')

What, what are you? stupid? wth do you think they do at the university? Its for people that become high rollers and earn money in the future you know.

Sitasofa; BINGBINGBINGBING!!! YOU WON THE NO.1 PRICE OF BEING A FUCKTARD!!!! WOOOHOO!
Actually i got mildly pissed while reading all this shit, i didnt know a person could be so retarded.

Sitasofa and rest of hotsteppers... GTFO!!!!!!!

1241099478755.jpg

Dut, simply going to University doesn't automatically mean your gonna be rich. I earn more money than the average university graduate and I don't have a massive debt from paying for study fees. I don't need to discuss with you what my job is or what it entails, but i'm sure i will achieve more, what i would consider 'success' in my job than most of you here, remember success isn't simply about money :)

Can we get back on topic now plx?

Ps. At university they do university work dut, but your deranged inbred mind doesn't work so fast to see what I was saying before.

Last edited:

What topic? All I can see here is 12 pages of random, childish flaming between Hotsteppers and the rest of the server, none of it having to do anything with the original topic. Besides, why hasn't this topic been closed yet? >.> I'm sure noone is interested in seeing a bunch of kids insulting eachother..

Dut, simply going to University doesn't automatically mean your gonna be rich. I earn more money than the average university graduate and I don't have a massive debt from paying for study fees. I don't need to discuss with you what my job is or what it entails, but i'm sure i will achieve more, what i would consider 'success' in my job than most of you here, remember success isn't simply about money :)

Ps. At university they do university work dut, but your deranged inbred mind doesn't work so fast to see what I was saying before.

Generally speaking i am right? OR AM I NOT? just you are different, so what you are saying is that i am right? or what do you want to achive with that post? i dont get it, that you are better than other people? hmmm? Well FU!
Stop selling crack to children, get an education. I personally respect people with an education more than what i respect someone that slipped into some family job and get easy money, i think im not the only one.
now GTFO u rtard sob

Generally speaking i am right? OR AM I NOT? just you are different, so what you are saying is that i am right? or what do you want to achive with that post? i dont get it, that you are better than other people? hmmm? Well FU!
Stop selling crack to children, get an education. I personally respect people with an education more than what i respect someone that slipped into some family job and get easy money, i think im not the only one.
now GTFO u rtard sob

Wrong again noobie, I have education + training with job :)) 1 of the best in my school, university isn't the only way :)

Generally speaking your not right, I know so many people who studied at university then can't find a job and just work in call centre or so~ :)

Last edited:
What topic? All I can see here is 12 pages of random, childish flaming between Hotsteppers and the rest of the server, none of it having to do anything with the original topic. Besides, why hasn't this topic been closed yet? >.> I'm sure noone is interested in seeing a bunch of kids insulting eachother..

Yea flaming about stacking, Ankrahmun etc. Tibia things, you decided to start talking about universities being the roxxxxxxx.

Back