• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR thread

Manyx

Reaction score
Ur guild war? U have some ss? Cut here ;)

30+ ppl vs 5 ppl with Hotstepper's ;] Hotstepper's have good skill and back to save place ! Gratz all guild who need kill Hots~~ ;) (Scream of Terror, Simpsons, Berras cykelstation) Very Gratz!!

I add SS later :)

30+ ppl vs 5 ppl with Hotstepper's ;] Hotstepper's have good skill and back to save place ! Gratz all guild who need kill Hots~~ ;) (Scream of Terror, Simpsons, Berras cykelstation) Very Gratz!!

Those "skills" apparently don't include getting owned by lowlvl chars ;<

Here is SS ;D (THIS SS IS NOT MY !!) This is save pleace all ppl wan't kill hot's in leader wyvern's hahah and all hot's go back to save pleace. finish? = 0 frags hahahaha

For once Hotsteppers got outnumbered and they make a thread about it :<

l2p

Well if hots got so good ''skills'' then fight instead of being noobish.
Dont care if they were 30 and they wasnt 30 you can easy see they are like 15. well 15 vs 7 isnt very fair but i say fight them! Its an ot what do you got to lose.

Fight 30 vs 7 ? no 15, no 20 ;] 30 ;] Berras cykelstation go atk in /\ (demon's) scream,aryan,simpsons go atk with >> (city) hot's stay near wyvern's and? All hot's going war with scream,aryan and simpson's Berras cykelstation coming help all ;) Later all hot's trap noob's and go to save pleace :) VERY GOOD SKILL HAHAHAHA srry for bad english xDD

do you call this for skills? killing noobs and then hide? You are afraid to die in a ot. Jesus!

Yeye all scream the best (Przemoo best) say "come come when 7 vs 30" When 30 vs 30 przemoo go to ob when he's friend got dead he say to friends block way and he logout ;d hahaha

Dude just because he is acting noobish you dont have to do it. If they now are so bad in pvp you could easy have killed them. PS: They're not 30 ppl

You are guys talking much...Now we fighting vs Screm of Terror+Aryans+Simpsons+Russians and you guys can't kick us from server.Today we had open and who escape?When we rush,you guys didn't have idea what to do.

We won 10-2 or something like this.

You are guys talking much...Now we fighting vs Screm of Terror+Aryans+Simpsons+Russians and you guys can't kick us from server.Today we had open and who escape?When we rush,you guys didn't have idea what to do.

We won 10-2 or something like this.

What your team is saying doesn't make sense... first u post a thread because u were flaming that the opposite team got more members during a fight and now u are posting while U outnumbered us???

what do you really man ???

Well.. we were running around in thais all day, you had at least 10 people standing in dp, you could very well start attacking us. Anyway, when you finally did want ob, we gathered our people (10 simpsons and 2 people of aryan) and ran into a wall of 24-25 people (if what we got told was correct). We were unorganised (no vent ftw) and indeed lost the battle.
But first of all, you should not talk about us getting outside help as you were getting plenty yourself
Second of all, when we were preparing in ank we were very well aware of the fact that you outnumbered us by alot, still we went trough with the fight which was more or less a sure loss for us.

oh and I asked michael why you wouldn't attack us in thais and I got myself a new hotkey..

23:51 Michael [483]: battle comander wasnt online

Hum let me think last Open Battle in Ankrahmun... hum 8-0? :w00t:

Im not Hotstepper, Im ally of hotstepper...

Good luck for future Open Battles

And Learn with me ;)

@up

Hahaha when i have ban on my RP i login in 230 ED and have one frag on this noob's hahah simpsons,scream is prooo very proo in.... PZ :D

Back