• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR thread

nobody has pvp here its just UE spam and the guy that has no mana shield or no mana dies play better play Softcores/thunderfall
high exp is for Polaks thats why we got so many here :)

Relyt_//

nobody has pvp here its just UE spam and the guy that has no mana shield or no mana dies play better play Softcores/thunderfall
high exp is for Polaks thats why we got so many here :)

Relyt_//

I agree with you but not with all.Ppls have pvp here but can't show it,cus this ot is far to be like rl tibia.

Przemoo please dont cry ;(( U know what is hotkeys? U are kid and please not say again "Hots~ have bot, can kill only in big team, scream is rox etp... U remmember 3 vs 2 ? All ded ;) 3:0 with frag's ;). )

Przemoo please dont cry ;(( U know what is hotkeys? U are kid and please not say again "Hots~ have bot, can kill only in big team, scream is rox etp... U remmember 3 vs 2 ? All ded ;) 3:0 with frag's ;). )

Battle on goroma 5 screams vs 9 hots? 6:0 :)

You know only how to go on stacks,no more...I remember your pro evul mass log(15ppl) for go to vdl on stack and waiting on us rofl.

yep its true, they are noob, they never want Ob against my guild :(

This thread is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, all you retards are talking shit to each other and everything that is being said in this thread is bullshit. You want my opinion? Probably not but I'll give it anyway. Hotsteppers only fight when they're 10-15+ people, if they get outnumbered they run to a hiding place where only 1-4 people can attack them and hope the other team gets tired and they come on noob characters and try to push people into a trap so they can magic wall behind them. In scream of terror maybe 1-2 people use bot, i don't know because I dont care because I don't use it. We use ventrilo to combo and if we can get our combos off, there isn't very many people that can survive it ;) (ask any of the people we've killed) Sure we lost that battle in Okolnir but it was 8 vs 20 at first until we died then help came and it was to late because nobody from Scream wanted to go back and fight. And when help came. Anyway leave the fighting for the battle field ;)

Back