• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR thread

^Funny.
First of all we(hotsteppers) never! used any noobchar.
Second thing : battle on okolnir : first we pwnd you 6vs10+ then you came back we pwnd you second time we go to the defence(eye of the rangers come to help us and we was like 10 in defence you came next time and bring like 40? noob chars you don't kill any1 of us we rush and kill some of you.

One thing you can do that's ue combo with 8 ppls that any paly/ek can't survive but sometimes you pwnd some of your members when you're doing it.

You always says that we're to much but now we've like 8? active users so come fight u fucking chickens.
cu.

We'll see ;) And we killed 4-5 of you, sorry to tell you. Havos is the only person i remember that we killed and he died 2x. There is 3 others but I can't remember their names and we havn't killed each other in a ue combo in a long time (each other = people in scream of terror) we can't help it if we kill other people that is not using ventrilo because we make sure everyone has mana. And to tell you the truth, to kill a level 500 EK, i don't care if I got to die to sacarfice my death for a death of a level 500 EK, because if that EK dies, that is a good combo ;)

I loled yesterday on south gate action. We maked gfb combo, then lasara got owned with rs and full eq. His mate didnt take any action with his eq, so i took his fullset. Mi kull, du somone wannabe mi?>

Back