• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR thread

Now i know you guys using bot :). i went out from temple and and some of your pallys atked me i went to dp and afked 10min when i went out from dp again and run throught them they still had atk on me

Yes,we using bot,you guys using bot,all using bot.Don't cry babys and go fight,cus you speaking much on forums and in pz.

Yes,we using bot,you guys using bot,all using bot.Don't cry babys and go fight,cus you speaking much on forums and in pz.

Me and my team don't use bot. And if u Hotsteppers can't playing tibia without bot, please don't say everybody using bot because not everybody need it :)

@Przemoo

Haha u rox <lol2> All u team using Anty Paralize and Healing Bot ;) Ofcourse all u team is noob "Utamo Vita in war" Hahaha go sleep and stop play Tibia ;]

@Przemoo

Haha u rox <lol2> All u team using Anty Paralize and Healing Bot ;) Ofcourse all u team is noob "Utamo Vita in war" Hahaha go sleep and stop play Tibia ;]

We using Utamo on war because we haven't got healing bot and anty paralyze (not anty paralize retard). In my guild maybe 1-2 ppl have bot, in Hotsteppers everyone using it. And u think Manyxinho u are pro-pvp , but u are not! U can only walking, spam mas san and auto-heal bot healing you. Make ms or ed and show us how good pvp u have.

Last edited:
We using Utamo on war because we haven't got healing bot and anty paralyze (not anty paralize retard). In my guild maybe 1-2 ppl have bot, in Hotsteppers everyone using it. And u think Manyxinho u are pro-pvp , but u are not! U can only walking, spam mas san and auto-heal bot healing you. Make ms or ed and show us how good pvp u have.

Stop cry baby,cus always speak much.Many times u talk to me "come now,we have team,are u scared?" and when we coming and kill ur team u say "NOOOOBS u had more team noobs noobs,retards,botters,ur team have more lvls than mine noobs noobs".

Hots~ too use Ventrilo and...

LISTEN LEADER - NOT BOT

About Vent~ We use it 1 of Your Guild.

Sorry for my bad english.

~Polish version~

Hots tez uzywaja ventrilo I... I KURWA SLUCHAJA LIDERA KTORY RZUCA KOMENDY I NIKT SIE NIE ODZYWA - DLATEGO TEZ NIE UZYWAMY BOTA

A o vencie? Używaliśmy go od zawsze w przeciwieństwie do was

Eraghon the second / Arrurueniro

haha hotsteppers biggest lamers i've ever seen. you guys just use to spamm ue and try to get frags, cause of highteest lvls. you simpy suck, you dont got workgroup.. when i went out with my guildmates you got scared and lost alot of 400lvl ppl while highest of us was 310. hotsteppers simpy suck, we'll smash you today/tomorrow/always ;]

signed , iridia leaders ;]

Rotfl so pallys from simpson like baard laura dont spaming mas sans?.This is not rl tibia to taking rules from it.And I tell again...If we sucks,come with ur team and win ob with us and next back here and call us noobs ;).

haha hotsteppers biggest lamers i've ever seen. you guys just use to spamm ue and try to get frags, cause of highteest lvls. you simpy suck, you dont got workgroup.. when i went out with my guildmates you got scared and lost alot of 400lvl ppl while highest of us was 310. hotsteppers simpy suck, we'll smash you today/tomorrow/always ;]

signed , iridia leaders ;]

we pwnd us in Abdendriel gate and in thais. Gl and off sd combo ^.-

Eraghon/some paladin - Arrurueniro

Hots~ too use Ventrilo and...

LISTEN LEADER - NOT BOT

About Vent~ We use it 1 of Your Guild.

Sorry for my bad english.

~Polish version~

Hots tez uzywaja ventrilo I... I KURWA SLUCHAJA LIDERA KTORY RZUCA KOMENDY I NIKT SIE NIE ODZYWA - DLATEGO TEZ NIE UZYWAMY BOTA

A o vencie? Używaliśmy go od zawsze w przeciwieństwie do was

Eraghon the second / Arrurueniro

FRYC : Yes,we using bot,you guys using bot,all using bot.Don't cry babys and go fight,cus you speaking much on forums and in pz.

AHA :blink:

First time u said,nobody of ur guild using bot,later u said maybe 1-2 members using bots...so what's the point in ur post?

Back