• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR thread

Yeye all scream the best (Przemoo best) say "come come when 7 vs 30" When 30 vs 30 przemoo go to ob when he's friend got dead he say to friends block way and he logout ;d hahaha

Haha i log out when you guys showed your best pvp for us and killed 6 ppl from us by spamming mas san by rp on laaaaaaaaag. When i saw only me and storm giant still life then I told him
to log out and i did the same. And we weren't 30 ppl noobs.

Nobody cams any battles?

Maybe there is a possibility that none cam's beacouse they are all using bot, and dont want to show it, Or maybe they dont want to show it beacouse they suck? Or maybe , well I dunno, there is just a bunch of hotsteppers and other guild, come on make some cams about the battles!! I've been on softcores/thunderfalls "forum" and they got a bunch of cams, Well I should maybe not complain now beacouse I haven't done any vids by myself, but it will come ! I hope...^_^

Nobody cams any battles?

I've tried to cam a few.. first time my internet crashed so couldn't save it, other times theres not much going on and one other time my comp crashed. I'll try to cam a battle soon but I don't really have much time for tibia anymore so not quite sure if I'll be in any more battles.

You guys calling us "noobs" etc. , so my question is...who are u guys if we are noobs and owning server?Stop talking bullshits "u have more ppl" bla bla cus many of the players in guild not playing here.

I will tell you one Przemoo. A few days ago we had 7 people on Edron because "a brown team" had attacked me. Then all of you, it was about 25 people came after us but nobody died.
You called us noobs because we went into a trap place. Ya, we had a big chance to win :blink:. What happened 2 hours later? You guys were in a "Taifun trap" because your team got smaller to 6-7 people :D.
We had the same teams this time =)
About the lag... if you had a pally there you could do exactly the same. That's your problem you're not lucky.
Stop flamming and come at OB.

Fryc, I agree with you, you win more battle and the number of players shouldn't matter, but when members of your guild are afraid of leaving pz, I won't call owning the server....

Please holy hotsteppers, kick us from this server, if you can... :p

When we are scared to leave pz?

10 minutes once per day? :(

We think and when 1 hotstepper online why he would go out pz? Rotfl

Now i know you guys using bot :). i went out from temple and and some of your pallys atked me i went to dp and afked 10min when i went out from dp again and run throught them they still had atk on me

Back