• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC :: 0.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Finally, the first release of the Archez AAC is here!

It comes with everything an opentibia AAC needs. However, I was kinda' forced to exclude the administration panel and guilds controller from the initial release, as these were undone.

First release was developed by averatec, kavvson and me, averatec and I took care of the AAC core, while Kavvson made some really nice injections for it.

Every single bug must be reported immediately in this thread! [please]

The AAC is far from perfect, but it is somehow another choice, it includes a built-in shop system, very flexible and ready to be modified. Smarty template system, with the possibility to turn it off and on whenever you want.

Warning: the lua script that comes in the AAC directory was not fully tested, as averatec stated he was in no way a professional lua scripter.

I'd like to thank averatec, once again, for making this possible.

There is no way to describe all archez aac functions, so all I can say is: "you've got to test it". ;)

Download:

Archez AAC was tested and developed using TFS 0.4 tables.

Last edited:
Well done Archez!
This i just great

LaO89qEDN2.png

LOL I just logged to comment about this super mega f*cuking awesome AAC!
this is just f*cking epic!

Last edited:
Fuck nice

:p cant edit my post but i just cant make it work in uniform idk if its a bug or its my uniform config
6UJ1a7LbRn.png

there i shall see the directory to archezaac
VGndEF5VyL.png

also if i type it in the browser

O9PmkLnZU.png

7qWQiltuE.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:p cant edit my post but i just cant make it work in uniform idk if its a bug or its my uniform config
6UJ1a7LbRn.png

there i shall see the directory to archezaac
VGndEF5VyL.png

also if i type it in the browser

O9PmkLnZU.png

7qWQiltuE.png

Go to config.php and edit $config['global']['real_path']. ^_^

;x still dont get it whats that for?

;x still dont get it whats that for?

That happened because you didn't change the value of "REAL PATH" at install page. :p (default: /www/archezaac/) [or you used the same value for path]

Note:
REAL_PATH is useless in 0.1.0, so you just need to worry about PATH.

Last edited:
nop i cant even see the istall page xd

first "bug": you used mod instead of classic script, it sucks cause to read code I have to select code part, copy it to lua file and then read and/or modify it -.-
also in so called 0.4 its db.query instead of db.executeQuery iirc
and probably way more things but I'll check it deeper later(anyway I belive that php part is close to flawless)

Just because other AAC's made some mistakes, it doesn't mean you have to make exactly the same ones.

Took me hell long just to make it run. It's the script that should run on all machines not the server.

Why would you use short tags? It's not recommended, that's why it's switched of by defaults in most of the servers. My server supports more than 1 language, and therefore <? could be XML as well. Don't use it.

Remove validation on reCaptcha while installing, I don't want to use it, don't make me use it.

If I put wrong public key, and try to register this is what I get.
Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_challenge_field in /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/archezaac-0.1/system/pages/account.php on line 543 Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_response_field in /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/archezaac-0.1/system/pages/account.php on line 543

Did you know that... The search engine will look up for every possible match and list it?
- No, I thought there is some black dude sitting there and looking up these characters…

I don't know how the fuck you doing it, by execution time is high

[10-May-2011 11:12:59] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method News::action_() in /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/archezaac-0.1/system/lib/controller.php on line 39

Don't use salt when there is no encryption.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function plain() in /usr/local/zend/apache2/htdocs/archezaac-0.1/system/pages/account.php on line 57

http://localhost/archezaac-0.1/search/check/
Keyword must be at least 5 characters long. You can use only a-z and spaces. Max lenght of name is 25 characters, click here to go back.
I'm looking up for character called, Test, seems like I can't.

PHP:
public function load($_id) {
		$this->data = $this->db->query('SELECT * FROM `__archez_comments` WHERE `__archez_comments`.`id` = '.$this->db->quote($_id))->fetch();
		if ($this->data) {
			return true;
		}
		return false;
	}

Please, please, please PLEASE! Use DBAL!

PHP:
SELECT *, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `__archez_comments` WHERE `__archez_comments`.`news_id` = `__archez_news`.`id`) as `comments` FROM `__archez_news` WHERE `__archez_news`.`id`

Wrong.
Tip, Group By.

PHP:
if ($this->paramsURI[2] == 'edit') {
if ($this->paramsURI[2] == 'edition') {
if ($this->paramsURI[2] == 'editverify') {

Breakdown your "MVC" into one more module for this kind of shit.

Please remove all this eval and base64, I want to see what I'm running, but I'm just using base64 decoder all the time. If you want to secure your application use Zend Guard.

Make so I can use HMVC within templates.

I'm not even gonna speak about security.

Overall rate: 3.5/10

Regards.

I was about to post the same thing as the poster above, but he pretty much summed it all up.

A few things that he didn't mention though:
  • The jQuery version you're using is very old, there has been a lot of bugs fixed, a lot of performance improvements and even memory leaks addressed since then. Update to the latest version.
  • Your regular expressions look really terrible, some of them can even be done with a single substr.
  • You might want to refactor your code in your archez.php file. Most of the functions in the ARCHEZ class don't depend on any of the class variables and can be made static.
There is a lot of overhead for stupid reasons in your code, perhaps it's because you want the code to look good and it might do so in your eyes but it really hurts to see it for other developers. Do you mind explaining the base64 encoded code parts? I can not think of a single good reason why anyone would want that, it only makes it look like you are trying to hide something.

It's good to see more alternatives for the users though, but right now I wouldn't say that this is better than any other AAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back