• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brand New Spell Maker!

onion679

Working on o.s.s.m ONLINE
Reaction score
Hi!!! This is my brand new SpellMaker!!! I changed whole system to make it funnier and ,also, easier the experience of making spells!
The save function is now 100% working!!!
New Features: Better Interface!
--------------New system!
--------------Save function!
Old Features: You can view your script in a windows.(I erased it in v2)
There is a screenshot!!
spellish.jpg

Reply if you got any trouble with the program!
Download here

Last edited:
Nice, the Maximum value in Damage Type doesn't auto update, you have to do something else to update it. Also, it would be nice if the Area Designer would show your current design to allow you to edit it.

Jo3

Im actually working on a new concept for area that will make it MUCH easier and funnier to make area hehehe!!! But it's top secret, only me and wovaki know what i will do(and God too)
I'll fix the auto update thing monday. Can you wait???

Public announcement!: V4b is on the road!!! It will be used to add condition to the spell!!!(poison, energy and blah blah blah)

Im actually working on a new concept for area that will make it MUCH easier and funnier to make area hehehe!!! But it's top secret, only me and wovaki know what i will do(and God too)
I'll fix the auto update thing monday. Can you wait???

Public announcement!: V4b is on the road!!! It will be used to add condition to the spell!!!(poison, energy and blah blah blah)

Yeah I can wait lol. I don't run an OT or anything, I just like to make programs and try others.

Jo3

Program not working for now (unfortunatly). Will be fixed monday morning. Hope you can wait a little bit.

Minimum and maximimum damage don't work for now, will be fixed soon! But you can add them manually for now ^_^ It will be even better after hehehe

Thanks so much man i think everyone appreciates it :D you can make fun spells fast, wish after you make the spell it will show u how it looks :p just to see it, if it doesn't already lol

Back