• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ideas] Welcome to Pret's ideas thread

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
Hello OtLand members, are you getting bored of the same ol' same ol'? Me too, time for some change shall we? I'm a crazy creative kid who sucks at scripting so I cannot create and make the following ideas come to life, however someone out there could, rep+ if you like ma ideas please <3 I'll allow anyone to use them as long as they don't claim the CONCEPT(IDEA) as theirs..

Scenerio: Are you tired of logging into a 100% custom map that is well detailed and beautiful with potention however you HAVE NO CLUE where to hunt or where anything is what so ever? Well I have the solution for this scenerio!
Idea: You guys know that little pirate map thing?
How about a script that when you ctrl click on it, a pop up appears of the map of the ot, a screenshot of the continent appears with continents name (Not so big to block picture) names of monsters in the areas and a yellow arrow locating where you are.
But wait theres more! The yellow arrow is exactly where you are, so if theres another map stand thing norther from where you are, the arrow will be in the correct location.

Pretty cool huh? Hopefully someone can make this happen ;)

Second idea:
Scenario: Are you getting tired of the OT because everytime you level it becomes way harder to level up due to the increase of exp required plus exp stages going down?
Idea: the exp stages shouldn't go down all the way because it's hard enough to level up due to the high exp amount needed and then you make it even harder by receiving LESS? nobody will ever reach an impressive level..

Third Idea:
"The Lost World"
Scenario: Same monsters.. BLEH!
Idea: How about an item thats actually a "Portal" to another dimension, you can be in that dimension for 3 hours and cannot use another "portal" for 3 hours AFTER your 3 hours ran out.. This "Portal" is dropped by the "Boss" of each monster, Example rotworms.. The rotworm queen would drop this item, lets get into depth of the "portal", if dropped by a monster level 8~10 it should take you to a dimension with monster 8~10, in this dimension the exp rate should be increased depending on the level, and would be great if it were custom monsters.. also in the dimension loot rate is increased and more gold is dropped per monster.. You can leave the dimension by praying for "forgiveness" to the gods cuz its suppoused to be like an evil dimension.. Basically the spell should be like "Adori Pray" (Pray of Forgiveness) and you're TP'd to your homeland (cannot "pray" during battle)

:D /\ i like that one ^^

Fourth idea:
"The mighty Gate"
Scenario: High level already? Bored of the same hunting spots? Tired of people in your cave huntign all ur stuff? SOLUTION TIME!
Idea: It's basically a hunting ground, fits mroe into cave style, and it has a timer, a "GATE" opens up every 2 hours, when the gate opens, a message would be broadcasted "The mighty gate has opened" you have 15 mintues to enter the cave, after 15 minutes, the gate closes and you cannot go into the cave, you can stay in there and hunt and get out if u'd like, but you cant get back in til it reopens, this way, the cave wont be crowded cuz people will be leaving to do stuff and cant get back in for another 2 hours. also when it closes it should say "The mighty gate has closed"

Fifth idea:
"Got Vigors?"
Scenario: during PvP, pots aren't helaing enough? Solution! ;)
Idea: A "vigor" potion, basically works like the spirit potion but it can be used by everyone, there are Small, Medium and Great, can be used while using normal pots as well, OP you may say? No. This pots are only dropped by monster and it should be a RARE item, so the selling price will be high for it, people are willing to pay alot for this, and should only be used in emergencies, you can use normal pots + vigor pots + ur healing spell ;)

Sixth idea (and last for now [September 2]):
"Wolf"
Scenerio: You get lonely while hunting? Sometimes it takes too long to kill a particular mosnter?
Idea: A Wolf, a merchant has managed to tame wolfs and you can buy them off of him (only 2 maximum) they level at the same exp stage as you, so they are pretty evenly level'd with you, they can die, to heal them you use Animal potions (bought from the same mercahnt guy) and also it has stamina, you gotta fill it up, every 10% it will attack slwoer, every 30% it will attack less.. you fill it by using Animal pills (bought from the mercahnt guy) if stamina reaches 0% it dies.. the higher the level the wolf is the more hp / attack damage / attack speed it has, (it runs same speed as u do) and stamina goes down faster per level increase. There are commands to summon him, prevent him from attacking, following, chasing, unsummon him. The sprite should be an actual wolf, and you can put a name on it and it should look like this. let see the owners name is Prest and I name my wolf Killer, the name would appear as:
(Prest)
Killer

its sort of like pokemon adventures but with better usage.
(Once you put a name on it, it cannot b removed, you can trade them, the higher level they are, the price should be higher, and if no name is added it should cost more too) Also if it has no name it would just look like : (Prest)

7th idea:
Scenario: Someone gave u directions to where to hunt however your still lost? I haz a idea menz!!!!
Idea: It;'s sort of like exiva , but instead of exiva people you locate monsters!! :)
basically its this: Locate "Goblins Carlin
and it tells u where the nearest goblins are in carlin.. :)

That's it for now, if I come up with more random crazy stuff, I'll add them and give a small bump, Enjoy! Rep+ and Likes are appreciated.

If on wrong section, just move it, do not delete it please :S

Last edited:
Added my last ideas :D

New idea added~ number 7 ^^

Last edited:
The anti bot idea;

simple, normally GM catches any botter. Edited jail command. Which doesn't just jail him for xxx minutes/hours, but also make him lose the last exp gained in the past xxx hours.

Killing the name of? [EDITED]

Just like real tibia, with a little bit fixes/changes.
you kill xxx monsters then you must be pro after killing that large amount. Instead of the NPC giving you some random rank, he should then give you ability to visit some custom island where he want other monsters to be hunted there.

Great ideas, I like "the Mighty gate" idea :)

1st idea was done long time ago.
Original thread: Dodawanie marków (znaczników) do minimapy-Tibia 8.54 - Tibia.net.pl
Lua:
marks = {
    [0] = {pos = {x = 160, y = 55, z = 7}, type = MAPMARK_TEMPLE,      description = "Temple"}, 
    [1] = {pos = {x = 143, y = 51, z = 7}, type = MAPMARK_BAG,         description = "Shops"}, 
    [2] = {pos = {x = 131, y = 55, z = 7}, type = MAPMARK_STAR,        description = "City Center"}, 
    [3] = {pos = {x = 184, y = 64, z = 7}, type = MAPMARK_GREENNORTH,  description = "Gate Output"}
}
function onUse(cid, item, fromPos, itemEx, toPos)
    for i = 0, #marks do 
        doPlayerAddMapMark(cid, marks[i].pos, marks[i].type, marks[i].description)
    end
    doCreatureSay(cid, 'Map has been updated.', TALKTYPE_MONSTER) 
    return true
end

mapmarks.png

2. To have fair pvp players should earn max 180 level. That's point of exp stages.

3rd idea sounds like yielothax lair on rl tibia.
I'm working on something like that on my project, but thanks anyway ;d
However, i don't like part with relligion

4: sound cool, but i'd rather prefer multi-dimension hunting ground system
-10 same respawns, if one is crowded players will be redirected to another one, but they still may jump between these dimensions.

5: There are a lot of runes which are not used yet. Let's make stronger uh rune(with another name ofc like salvation rune or something like that)
or spells like 'exura vita ico' for very high leveled knights. However, i like this idea - it's awesome!

6: Why he simply can't sell wolf mount? Script like that will take a lot of lines and i doubt that someone would make it.

7: it can be modified /goto command - change line with new pos to doPlayerSendTextMessage, remove lines with npcs/players

Well they were just ideas, if anyone likes them they could use them :D

Back