• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Id put it online today but... seems like there is something wrong since it didn't work in 2 different hosts. I think it will take longer than intended to be put online until I manage to solve this problem, sorry for this.

Yeah me too, I'm starting a 7.4 server without a global map, new quests and stuff so I'll be mapping.
Just send a PM if you need any help.
I hope you get this done, cya.

Im doing some tests to find whats wrong, still no clue tho.

There's got to be a way, you're doing something wrong cause I'm pretty sure everyone can host, with or without a router.
You're probably missing a port or using the wrong ip.

i was hoping on playing it this weekend but for Thronar i'm more than willing to wait :)

If I may suggest, next Friday will be best for release.

Just because it might be a good day for you doesn't mean you should have it your way. If you have a perfectly good reason then maybe but if it's just for your own good then no. He will release it when he's ready and when he thinks he should release it. Not when 1 person wants to just because it's a good time for them.

I wanted to play so much, too bad Siegh had problems.
Let's hope that the next time everything works out and we can test this server.

Just because it might be a good day for you doesn't mean you should have it your way. If you have a perfectly good reason then maybe but if it's just for your own good then no. He will release it when he's ready and when he thinks he should release it. Not when 1 person wants to just because it's a good time for them.

Chill, it was a suggestion..

Back