• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ARNIA 9.54 100% Custom Server

This is a really minor bug, but I thought I'd just let it be known.

I just got my axe fighting to 60, but this is what it said.
"19:44 You advanced to axe fighting level 59."

Like I said it's minor, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Have an item with +1 Axe Fighting?

The crafting prices for making crude pieces and piece of steel are to high. Can make them lower? Cause the difficult of the crafting would be to have the items needed, not the money.

Last edited:
I bought a house but the aleta sio, aleta som and other commands doesnt work >.<
I spent three and a half crystal coins for this and its bugged, if you climb the stairs you get into the wall, and you can not fall in the trapdoor... Return my money? Or fix it...

Ferna House 11

Last edited:
I bought a house but the aleta sio, aleta som and other commands doesnt work >.<
I spent three and a half crystal coins for this and its bugged, if you climb the stairs you get into the wall, and you can not fall in the trapdoor... Return my money? Or fix it...

Ferna House 11

Fixed, but this should have been posted to bug reports forum.

When's the next update?

Currently re-writing the entire salvaging and crafting system. It now works with containers, so you can scrap everything inside a backpack for example. I'm finishing the system today, and it'll be patched tonight.

For the people watching this thread and still thinking should they join or not: I totally tell You, You should join it asap and make the community larger

For the people watching this thread and still thinking should they join or not: I totally tell You, You should join it asap and make the community larger

Im doing that atm xD for days.

It'll be on the website soon. For anybody reading, you should know:

You must use the custom client to log in. Either download the entire client, or just the Tibia.dat file and use that. You MUST USE IT!

Just sharing my experience from the past; custom clients seem to never attract players, in fact they tend to do the opposite. Some people are too lazy to download a new client or afraid of malware. This should have been a update to have come at a later time where the community was much larger.

The problem is that the custom client was absolutely necessary. There were certain features that just wouldn't work without the custom client.

My client crashed somewhere along the city gates and now I cannot log onto my character, it just continues to crash. There could be a problem with one of the sprites or something.

I haven't logged out yet, so I'm assuming that I'm still being attacked.

Players online: 2
why there are only 2 players, this is truly rpg server, but I don't want play alone.. Arn you should promote your server

Players online: 2
why there are only 2 players, this is truly rpg server, but I don't want play alone.. Arn you should promote your server

I'm going to continue working on the server until I think its as complete as it can ever get. At that point, I'll start advertising and purchasing add space.

Btw, for any readers, big update today, go check it out :)

Back