• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Tower Defense Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancores

Reaction score
Information:
- Only one player can be in the TD
- If you lose you get teleported to your temple
- If you win you get teleported to a room with rewards
- 6 different towers, all towers can be upgraded to level 6
- 36 waves
- Upgrades increases attack, speed and range of the towers.
- Towers and monsters can be changed/added very easily, it's normal monster.xml files
- You can place bombs on the monster path that will explode when a monster walks on it for a small amount of gold
- Easily configurable waves (monster, count, gold per mob, gold after level)
- Easily configurable prices of towers and the upgrades
- Since all towers and waves are made as normal monsters, you can easily make them immune, heal themselves etc.
- No source edits
- It's a mod

Price: 19€

[video=youtube;WFnWE6WISXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFnWE6WISXE[/video]

This is a pretty poor video and will be replaced with another one asap.

You will get all updates and bugfixes for free if you've bought the script.
Accept Paypal only.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

How many copies will be sold? And is there a buyout price?

Red

@topic: does it come with the map?

Same question :p

Unlimited copies will be sold, buyout depends on the price.

Hmm. I won't try buying you out ;) I'm still interested though! PM me your PayPal e-mail and I'll send you the 29 EUR!

Hahah it's pretty similar to that. Big fan of that game, which is why I'm avid to purchase this!
Red

Sweet.

@Versilkes
It is based on every tower defense..

Would you tell me the function you use to move the monsters?

Nah, nice script.

Last edited:
Stop spamming the thread and just let the buyers post... Who cares what it reminds you of? Leave a visitor message on his profile, gz, gj.

@mod, feel free to delete this post along with all the other spam, tyty

What about monsters? Only turrets have files in xml or all monsters which are in waves?

What about monsters? Only turrets have files in xml or all monsters which are in waves?
All monsters are custom with normal monster.xml files, the towers and the waves.

Sweet.

@Versilkes
It is based on every tower defense..

Would you tell me the function you use to move the monsters?
I'm using doMoveCreature() on every tile with a delay depending on the monster's speed.

Last edited:
I'm using doMoveCreature() on every tile with a delay depending on the monster's speed.

Interesting idea.
You might want to try doFollowCreature(..) with some base at the end which the creature will move towards. No idea if they would work better tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back