• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

He-he, well i've searched the map for winged helms etc and no, there is not any "hidden" treasures.

you know nothing o,o quest chests... furniture consisting items XD items hidden under trash hoho this is fun :p

Its a secret :) Only me, cykotitan and bam knows

Why not share it? I mean it will only destroy for another guy who has it.. Kinda boring if someone using this "bug" and getting all items..

Why not share it? I mean it will only destroy for another guy who has it.. Kinda boring if someone using this "bug" and getting all items..

And frankfarmer is also a good fucking dude, he is trying to figure this out and release the map without this hidden bug.

I try to open it with latest RME Editor and 8.54 folder but dont work... Please help, rep+

Finally we have Zao island... As I could expect.

I hope if the new monsters are available in the new OT version and in the map too. becuz I was looking in the most recent 8.54 OT server I have and I didn't find the new monsters yet.

Why won't the server fully load when I import zao island? As if it's not reading it.

I have problem with my items.otb when i import this map to my map like "can not create item x=xxx y=xxx z=z"
Can someone help me?

Back