• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

I love the treasure room on this map, good to know that I can get as much free eq as I want! :)

Gj barker, rofl!

Then would it be so nice of you to share this "secret" information, so that those who actually use this Zao map don't get their servers ruined? Or maybe you don't care?

nah, you should edit the first post in thread...

USE AT OWN RISK

Wiii.. i know the secret to :)

no one care's about people that download and run without even opening the map

Well I have opened the map, and yes I can find a treasure room which is closed. Either from that, there is not any treasures.

You just want to make this release look bad.

Well I have opened the map, and yes I can find a treasure room which is closed. Either from that, there is not any treasures.

You just want to make this release look bad.

Nope no intention to do that :) just saying use on your own risk but i tell you one thing.. there is accessable treasures hehe :p perhaps a hidden teleport that leads to a treasure room, maybe some npc that gives me items? :D or sells me money for 1 gp?

who knows :D

Then would it be so nice of you to share this "secret" information, so that those who actually use this Zao map don't get their servers ruined? Or maybe you don't care?

Like you said to me. "This is so easy so I will not help you".

Nope no intention to do that :) just saying use on your own risk but i tell you one thing.. there is accessable treasures hehe :p perhaps a hidden teleport that leads to a treasure room, maybe some npc that gives me items? :D or sells me money for 1 gp?

Nah, theres nothing like that

Like you said to me. "This is so easy so I will not help you".

I will continue to say that to everyone, that can't configure and host a decent open-tibia server.

Henkos säger:
Ey frank, can you help me? I have problems with installing gesior.

if its a npc that has the treasure then its just to look trough the npcs? lol >_>

Nah, theres nothing like that

I will continue to say that to everyone, that can't configure and host a decent open-tibia server.

http://otland.net/search.php?searchid=1583389

You sure needed alot of help the past month didn't you?

Now alot of people helped you, and you didn't even help Henkos with something you should've known easily.

I remember that rl map that was released with exani hur up in a weird place, that was impossible to find to get to the cheat area..

This is even better, I don't mind that you have this released now frankfarmer.
Will be fun to see what OTS get Zao, and how many of them get imbalanced by tons of winged helmets etc :)

http://otland.net/search.php?searchid=1583389

You sure needed alot of help the past month didn't you?

Now alot of people helped you, and you didn't even help Henkos with something you should've known easily.

I remember that rl map that was released with exani hur up in a weird place, that was impossible to find to get to the cheat area..

This is even better, I don't mind that you have this released now frankfarmer.
Will be fun to see what OTS get Zao, and how many of them get imbalanced by tons of winged helmets etc :)

He-he, well i've searched the map for winged helms etc and no, there is not any "hidden" treasures.

Back