• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

Well, Frank, dont worry, those guys flaming u are just jerks, Barker even came and said its not a problem lol, they just keep flaming.

To hell with 'em.

No Fe~ on the last page? =[

But but didn't CIP make the map, and everyone is just using a tracker or their prosome mapping skills to take their work and resell it for money or to give away for free? So basically it goes CIP then the rest of you complaining about people stealing maps and giving them away for free.

Lets go over this one more time, since I'm bored. It goes CIP makes the map, everyone else steals it for their own reason, and gives it away for money or for free. So in this case Barker didn't own it first CIP did. AKA anyone with RL map parts that gives them away is giving away CIPs RL map parts which is stealing. Kpwned.

P.S. I only read to page 7, so I hope someone else mentioned CIP had the map before anyone else. KThxBye.

Back