• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapping Service

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Well basically i don't consider myself the best mapper, nor the worst. I'm more of a detail-er than bulk mapper, and due to my stupid perfectionist way's i inherited from my parent's i revamp thing's over 5 time's.

So here i am giving away a mapping service, I will not, i repeat will not map for any project's as i am already a part of one, and i will not create new area's. My service is only to revamp existing area's, such as fixing bug's / bug testing map's, detailing town's / hunting ground's and creating the odd Banner / Logo or even screen shot border's for the map.

What i need:
  • You can either send me part's of your map (Each person may send 3 Part's in total, i will not detail 5000 little part's for you.) Or you can send me the full map, and i will detail it all.
  • A valid project only, i will not map for people who are just going to use it for show off or do nothing with the map.
  • Must be reachable via msn, i will not create and aim or aol just to help you, remember I'm helping you not the other way around.
  • Please for the love of god, speak English as well. An example below:
    Jaiskirt says: for map u do ground?
I speak English, not alien, remember that!

If you would like any more information you are quite welcome to contact me via msn.

Thank you, and happy new years.

Map me an island where players at level 15 can make wars and PK. Don't make to many stairs and shit, because then they just stairjump. Make it cool :)

EDIT: doesnt have to be any big, and you does not have to give it any time. Maybe 1-hours work :thumbsup:

Map me an island where players at level 15 can make wars and PK. Don't make to many stairs and shit, because then they just stairjump. Make it cool :)

EDIT: doesnt have to be any big, and you does not have to give it any time. Maybe 1-hours work :thumbsup:

and i will not create new area's.

Read please:)

I will not, i repeat will not map for any project's as i am already a part of one, and i will not create new area's.

Mr. Farmer read! :D And are you on msn?

What? Like i said i don't speak bloody alien, use proper english or don't post.

Why are the server OFFFFF

What? Like i said i don't speak bloody alien, use proper english or don't post.

wow.. your just a jerk you can clearly read that so stop being a dick and its not alien though he isn't speaking proper English and probably doesn't know it too well at least hes trying his best so why don't you smarten up stop being a dick and help people.

Help people? I'm giving away a free service like to see you do better. Sure i could be nicer but I'm not in the best of mood's and i clearly stated "SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH" Oh and since your so smart, what does he mean? Care to translate? And it is, it's refereed to as an alien language, this is a term used by people that cannot identify the language someone is speaking. So I'll say this nicely, You stop being a dick or get the hell out of my thread.

Help people? I'm giving away a free service like to see you do better. Sure i could be nicer but I'm not in the best of mood's and i clearly stated "SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH" Oh and since your so smart, what does he mean? Care to translate? And it is, it's refereed to as an alien language, this is a term used by people that cannot identify the language someone is speaking. So I'll say this nicely, You stop being a dick or get the hell out of my thread.

for map u do ground and tre?

Xen deleted my post, Thanks. Are you able to delete every other post apart from my first one?

Back