• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts 1.3tfs+ Idea of quest for hp/mp regen pernament on char

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello

idea/request

In database collum players/ , near maxhp/maxmana >> on right ,put 2 empty spots for numbers to add name it [MPREG] [HPREG] - so in those spots in normal is set as zero(0).

example.

if player clicks the magical chest. ''player(name), your powers of regeneration have been increased by 1! your total recovery every 10 seconds is 1 health / 1 mana. ( and he cannot click anymore the same chest if player try click, happens like with quests cancel effect 380, message ''you already posses this power'

So the idea, is that i can put many quests, for increasing pernamently on character the ability to recovery(mana/hp heals every 10 secs) - shoud be some script to connect to player,.
So player heal saves on the character, so if he relog or die its kept on ( like storage ) , but this must be on collum players and near maxhp/maxmana lines . so it can be 0-xxx(any digit) , so player can have like 9999hp/9999mana heal every 10 seconds.

Sorry for broken english , i hope i made it clear :)

Back