• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.10] Global Server 0.3

so if=s everything working correctly on this version? any major bugs?
would like to hear some experiences on it.

I almost have it working but it says Failed: Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode. I trying downloading LAA but it still says the same thing. I only have 2.0 gb. Guess I need more RAM?

Why use this when you can use printers 10.31? + Printers is alot more bug free, as you can tell pretty quickly by looking at the ss posted in the thread.

just download the two files placed by the author? do I have TFS or tfs is in the package? Xamp?need help

nvm i fixed it the server is running but the temple position is wrong lol
and i cant open the map with reme map editor 10.10 ._.
can anyone help me?
use XVI32 TO CHECK the map file and LOOK at normal 10.10 file and check if there is any different characters that should not be there at the start where you have the spawn and houses file integrated with it :D there just simply could be 1 different sign that could bug remere for you

Hello where I can find the character files?? there is nothing in the database.and the character works.

Back