• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

One bug:

The magicforce to enter in inquisition have uniqueid 9014 but don't have action with this uniqueid.

Hi, i have Windows Server 2012 x64 Xeon 32Gb ram but i cannot run the server im getting an error
"This application was unable to start correctly"
I have installed all the c++ distributions can some 1 help here?

Hi, i have Windows Server 2012 x64 Xeon 32Gb ram but i cannot run the server im getting an error
"This application was unable to start correctly"
I have installed all the c++ distributions can some 1 help here?
32GB RAM?! what the hell lol.
Check that the .exe isn't corrupted.

@Printer most of the commands don't work or am I just doing them wrong?
/i itemname or itemid seems to do nothing, /commands doesn't even seem to work. Majority of commands in the Talkactions.xml have the correct script directory.
Any idea?

/i itemname or itemid seems to do nothing, /commands doesn't even seem to work. Majority of commands in the Talkactions.xml have the correct script directory.
Any idea?
Printer told me he isen't active in this project anymore. About the commands any errors in the console, while starting etc? I use the same talkactions "pack" as on the github and mine is working just fine.
A tip is that you give this exe a try: http://otland.net/threads/10-31-the-forgotten-server-1-0-915.207351/ if you are running windows, it seems to be working alot better then those who have downloaded from the github project.

If you are running linux, download the sources for #915 and compile it.

Any idea?
Well that most likely is wierd, you should try to compile the latest tfs in github, if you need help you can always pm me your skype and i would be glady help you there.

Any idea?

There are two different types of checking access to commands. One is account type and the other is player group_id. Setting account type to 5 and player group_id to 3 should grant you access to all available commands.

There are two different types of checking access to commands. One is account type and the other is player group_id. Setting account type to 5 and player group_id to 3 should grant you access to all available commands.
Figured it out last night, it was ACC type that I needed to change rather than just group ID

Just letting people now POI and INQ and demon oak etc need reworks, they are not 100%

Yes, i remaked all this quests, and have some quests with "BUG" exp.

I have everything up and running, even the website using the Znote ACC. But when the server is running i can't seem to connect. It say's character list is being loaded and then never loads. I have no errors in the server window or anything. I have the right client. It is all connected to my MySQL. I have used my own ip, i have used the 127.0.0.1 and nothing.
Do i need to have all my 7171, 80, 7172 ports open even just to host it for myself?

I have everything up and running, even the website using the Znote ACC. But when the server is running i can't seem to connect. It say's character list is being loaded and then never loads. I have no errors in the server window or anything. I have the right client. It is all connected to my MySQL. I have used my own ip, i have used the 127.0.0.1 and nothing.
Do i need to have all my 7171, 80, 7172 ports open even just to host it for myself?
About the ports yes, and make sure to notice that id 3 is god and not 6 as on 0.3.6, made that error myself. Its good that there is an error in that case, that will tell you that it can't find the id. Try using vapus.net -> tools -> can I host.

> Broadcasted message: "Server is saving game in 5 minutes. Please go to a safe place.".
> Broadcasted message: "Server is saving game in 3 minutes. Please go to a safe place.".
> Broadcasted message: "Server is saving game in one minute. Please go to a safe place.".
Saving server...
> Saved house items in: 0.198 s

The consolo isn't going down, which means you can't have autorestarter because the console is still up after the server save when people try to log on it just says "gameserver is going down, please log on later" any fix for this?

data/globalevents/scripts/serversave.lua:

Code:
local shutdownAtServerSave = true
local cleanMapAtServerSave = false

local function serverSave()
        if shutdownAtServerSave then
                Game.setGameState(GAME_STATE_SHUTDOWN)
        else
                Game.setGameState(GAME_STATE_CLOSED)

if cleanMapAtServerSave then
                        cleanMap()
                end

Game.setGameState(GAME_STATE_NORMAL)
        end
end

local function secondServerSaveWarning()
        broadcastMessage("Server is saving game in one minute. Please logout.", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
        addEvent(serverSave, 60000)
end

local function firstServerSaveWarning()
        broadcastMessage("Server is saving game in 3 minutes. Please logout.", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
        addEvent(secondServerSaveWarning, 120000)
end

function onTime(interval)
        broadcastMessage("Server is saving game in 5 minutes. Please logout.", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
        Game.setGameState(GAME_STATE_STARTUP)
        addEvent(firstServerSaveWarning, 120000)
        return not shutdownAtServerSave
end

local shutdownAtServerSave = true ( True to shutdown and false to only save )

Back