• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hi printer
I downloaded this server and it's going very well, it's just that some start the windows 7 pro gives me error and closes, Might you tell me that you do this and if you have any solution. Thanks for reading.

Another thing, I have tried to create such coins crystal and does not do, because it will be?.
Thanks again and sal2

Tibia updated to 10.35, and i tried to use that client for the server. But i do get "debug". All works fine with 10.34.
Do i need to recompile or anything?

Tibia updated to 10.35, and i tried to use that client for the server. But i do get "debug". All works fine with 10.34.
Do i need to recompile or anything?

Recompile the sources to login without debug:

1031~1034 if one source
1035 is other

Anyone knows who geta those new areas? I'm looking for fury dungeons(aka fury gate)

Techrlz friend
I tried it and also closes after a while, you do not understand my architecture is 64bit, 4gb ram and 1gb video targete, 1 tb hard drive .... I have the. Netframework update, which can be the cause? .
thanks in advance

Techrlz friend
I tried it and also closes after a while, you do not understand my architecture is 64bit, 4gb ram and 1gb video targete, 1 tb hard drive .... I have the. Netframework update, which can be the cause? .
thanks in advance

I dont know, i reccomend to use linux and the lastest sources.

Can anyone try replacing the doors in venore, when I do it with my map editors they just go back to what they were. :O

Need to use OTItemEditor

i cant use this, when i try to open, the program said i cant open because is not compatible with my version

That is not working for me, im getting this

Plugin: Error while parsing, unknown optbyte 0x88 at id 100
Failed to load dat

Problem with otitemeditor ask is correct topic.

Back