• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hello Everyone,

Ive decide to release my server which ive hosted some time ago, it is based on Teckman datapack, but alot of fixes and changes has been made.

Enjoy!
I give you all my likes for this awesome project, man! You're for sure helping the community to grow a lot! thank you!

Hey man, i actually found an error. here goes a screen:

PAU1KYS.png

Here are the entire SphereQuestMachine.lua

Code:
local t = {
    [1] = {x=33183, y=32197, z=13},
    [2] = {x=33331, y=32076, z=13},
    [3] = {x=33265, y=32202, z=13},
    [4] = {x=33087, y=32096, z=13}
}

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if(itemEx.actionid == 100) then
        return true
    end
    if(isInArray({7911, 7912}, item.itemid)) then
        if(isInArray({33268, 33269}, toPosition.x) and toPosition.y == 31830 and toPosition.z == 10 and Player(cid):getStorageValue(key)(10002) >= 20) then
            local v = Player(cid):getVocation():getId()
            if(v > 4) then
                v = v - 4
            end
            Player(cid):setStorageValue(10002, Player(cid):getStorageValue(key)(10002) - 20)
            Position(getThingPos(cid)):sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
            Position(t[v]):sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        end
        toPosition.x = toPosition.x + (item.itemid == 7911 and 1 or -1)
        local get = getTileItemById(toPosition, item.itemid == 7911 and 7912 or 7911)
        doTransformItem(get.uid, get.itemid + 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        Creature(cid):say("ON", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, false, cid, (toPosition or getCreaturePosition(cid)))
    else
        toPosition.x = toPosition.x + (item.itemid == 7915 and 1 or -1)
        local get = getTileItemById(toPosition, item.itemid == 7915 and 7916 or 7915)
        doTransformItem(get.uid, get.itemid - 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid - 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        Creature(cid):say("OFF", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, false, cid, (toPosition or getCreaturePosition(cid)))
    end   
return true
end

* How does demon oak work? I dont recive points from grizzly adams and I cant enter to the tree direct, it just kicks me out.

* How do you get addons? It does not work to get addons like rl tibia style.

* Also the "only" mounts I could tame was:

Undead Cave Bear
Donkey
Tiger Slug
Crystal Wolf
Kingly Deer
Tamed Panda
Dromedary
King Scorpion
Manta
Widow Queen
Racing Bird
War Bear
Black Sheep
Midnight Panther
Draptor
Titanic
Rapid Boar

They that diddent work was:

Water Buffalo
Modified Gnarlhound
War Horse (could not find or spawn any, maybe its a raid or something?)
Gravedigger
Shock Head
Dragonling
Magma Crawler
Uniwheel
Ironblight
Tin Lizzard
Lady Bug
Ursagrodon (Armored Undead Cavebear)

(Could not find Music box and Melting Horn)

PAU1KYS.png

Code:
local t = {
}

return true
    end
        if(isInArray({33268, 33269}, toPosition.x) and toPosition.y == 31830 and toPosition.z == 10 and Player(cid):getStorageValue(key)(10002) >= 20) then
            if(v > 4) then
                v = v - 4
            end
            Player(cid):setStorageValue(10002, Player(cid):getStorageValue(key)(10002) - 20)
        end
        doTransformItem(get.uid, get.itemid + 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        Creature(cid):say("ON", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, false, cid, (toPosition or getCreaturePosition(cid)))
    else
        doTransformItem(get.uid, get.itemid - 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid - 4) -- need to pass to the metatable functions
        Creature(cid):say("OFF", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, false, cid, (toPosition or getCreaturePosition(cid)))
    end  
return true
end
You should post that as a issue in github.
* How does demon oak work? I dont recive points from grizzly adams and I cant enter to the tree direct, it just kicks me out.

* How do you get addons? It does not work to get addons like rl tibia style.

* Also the "only" mounts I could tame was:

Undead Cave Bear
Donkey
Tiger Slug
Crystal Wolf
Kingly Deer
Tamed Panda
Dromedary
King Scorpion
Manta
Widow Queen
Racing Bird
War Bear
Black Sheep
Midnight Panther
Draptor
Titanic
Rapid Boar

They that diddent work was:

Water Buffalo
Modified Gnarlhound
War Horse (could not find or spawn any, maybe its a raid or something?)
Gravedigger
Shock Head
Dragonling
Magma Crawler
Uniwheel
Ironblight
Tin Lizzard
Lady Bug
Ursagrodon (Armored Undead Cavebear)

(Could not find Music box and Melting Horn)
It works exactly like Tibia, how you start it and etc... But you dont require a task of killing 666 demons.

ok, but the addons dont work like rl tibia tho. How do they work? no NPC's respond when I taking to them about anything related to addons

ok, but the addons dont work like rl tibia tho. How do they work? no NPC's respond when I taking to them about anything related to addons
Some npc has addon tasks, but dont think that the datapack is 100% imitating rl tibia. Feel free to add them and send pull request.

Use the command: !addon, to buy other addons.

ok well i succeed in completing the server and tested it there is no anyproblems except 1 only which is the server after 5-7 mins auto crash
it says and sometimes it doesnt save correctly

PAU1KYS.png

Code:
local t = {
}

return true
    end
            if(v > 4) then
                v = v - 4
            end
        end
    else
    end  
return true
end

tested in the last update of the TFS and datapack, no errors in the script ElementalSpheresQuestMachine

how can i edit starting items cuz chars join with no items even after the files updated in page 1
also RME's isnt working

Yaman NPC don't respond when say "HI".
SSA and Might ring with only 1 charge (already tried to change, but always get to to 1 charge again)

Yaman NPC don't respond when say "HI".
SSA and Might ring with only 1 charge (already tried to change, but always get to to 1 charge again)

Lol, thats probably because you make /i stone skin amulet (If you want to creata a SSA with more charges, make = /i stone skin amulet,50 and it will get 50 charges)
The SSA you loot from monsters and buy is 5 charges.

Lol, thats probably because you make /i stone skin amulet (If you want to creata a SSA with more charges, make = /i stone skin amulet,50 and it will get 50 charges)
The SSA you loot from monsters and buy is 5 charges.
Okay, so, enter my server and take a look if it is more than 1 charge per SSA or Might Ring.

Okay, so, enter my server and take a look if it is more than 1 charge per SSA or Might Ring.
Lol, why should I do that? :s I'm jsut saying that you are probably making /i stone skin amulet ... and if you are doing that they will just have 1 charge. I am not intrested if I am right or wrong... You can check that by youself?

Lol, why should I do that? :s I'm jsut saying that you are probably making /i stone skin amulet ... and if you are doing that they will just have 1 charge. I am not intrested if I am right or wrong... You can check that by youself?
Yeah, i was doing this right now. It seems that its all fine in items.xml and in lua config of the items, but, in server, they appear only 1 charge.
All items that have charges are coming with only 1 charge. They only come with more if i summon how you said.

guys how can i edit firstitems cuz new players login with no even 1 item .. or can some one give me his firstitems script and ill follow ?

guys how can i edit firstitems cuz new players login with no even 1 item .. or can some one give me his firstitems script and ill follow ?
I did my sample chars logged ingame. Try to add them the items you want, put them in the city you want and save and restart the server. Next character that you create will be created with the saved options/items.

Back