• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Roshamuul not travel. x.x

Check the github page, there was someone who said the same thing, its there but you can't rly do anything, only hunt some monsters no quests are working etc.

Check the github page, there was someone who said the same thing, its there but you can't rly do anything, only hunt some monsters no quests are working etc.
Yeah, im having this problem too.

can u show me ur sample ? and can we contact please ?
You can enter my TS3 server. nobru.teamspeak3.com PW: vacilao
I cant answer you right now cause im busy, but, enter and stay in the Welcome room that i talk with you in a while.

Grizzly Adams don't get points for kill boss, If i pass to teleport mammoths i take this error in console:
RBX6H0M.jpg

Sorry my bad english ;s. please help

Hey, can someone help me my acc is no Gesior adminpanel, and ZNote not have the option to invite war, need help

If you want to travel to roshamuul you must make these changes: https://github.com/PrinterLUA/FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS/pull/266/files

@hejd12345 simply, no. There are still bugs and no dev seems to care about that quest, has only been 1-2 changes in it.

Grizzly Adams don't get points for kill boss, If i pass to teleport mammoths i take this error in console:
RBX6H0M.jpg

Sorry my bad english ;s. please help

About "notrash", just remove the notrash.lua, and remove the lines from movements.xml. No need to keep it.
About the killing in the name of thing ill take a look at it right now.

Why do i get this in Virtual Studio?

1>c:\users\********\desktop\serv\forgottenserver-master\src\otpch.h(30): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory

because you have not added the boost in TFS SDK folder contained in the Additional Include Directors.

Attachments

If you want to travel to roshamuul you must make these changes: https://github.com/PrinterLUA/FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS/pull/266/files

@hejd12345 simply, no. There are still bugs and no dev seems to care about that quest, has only been 1-2 changes in it.

About "notrash", just remove the notrash.lua, and remove the lines from movements.xml. No need to keep it.
About the killing in the name of thing ill take a look at it right now.

Hey man, Killing in the name of... doesn't work ;s. Im going enter to teleport and receive the same error in painel. Grizzly adams error line: 10. function reset, about this. :(
when do you update this file?

please i need this file for my server start online ;s

the .bat (register_tfssdk_env) in the directory "tfs-sdk-2.0" doesnt set the PATH (necessary to compile).

Im using Windows 7....

how can i fix quest exp ? some quests give huge exp i dont know what file should change in it and what i have to change to fix that

hey! the gods on my server cant cast commands such /i /m but they can cast /a /save /goto what happens? and how can i fix it? it makes me so sad U.U T.T

Back