• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

What AAC Can be used with this site? I tried znote 1.5 with tibiacom layer but its buggy and my paypayl wont work with it..

Thanks for the help HalfAway! Really appreciate it! God bles you! :)

How do i install the PHP cURL? ill upgrade right now :)
Depends on what OS you use?
Do you use Windows and uniform server then follow the tutorial.

For linux (php5)
Code:
apt-get install php5-curl
Restart your webserver afterwards.

@HalfAway Thank you! i installed it but page dont load anyway.. Look http://81.224.114.168/
In layout/sub.php replace with this (This is for the TibiaCOM layout you use).
Code:
<?php
/* Znote AAC Sub System
    -    Used to create custom pages
    -    Place the contents of the page in /layout/sub/ folder.
        : You don't need to include init, header or footer.
        Its already taken care of, just write the contents you want.

Then add that page to the configuration below. Config syntax:
    'PAGENAME' => array(
        'file' => 'fileName.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    There are 2 ways to view your page, by using sub.php file, or by overriding an existing default page.
    1: yourwebiste.com/sub.php?page=PAGENAME
    2: By having override => true, then it will load your sub file instead of the default znote aac file.

*/

$subpages = array(
    // website.com/sub.php?page=blank
    'blank' => array(
        // layout/sub/blank.php
        'file' => 'blank.php',
        // false means don't run this file instead of the regular file at website.com/blank.php
        'override' => false
    ),
    'houses' => array(
        'file' => 'houses.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    'downloads' => array(
        'file' => 'downloads.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    'news' => array(
        'file' => 'index.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    'login' => array(
        'file' => 'login.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    'loggedin' => array(
        'file' => 'loggedin.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    'recover' => array(
        'file' => 'recover.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    'charactersearch' => array(
        'file' => 'charactersearch.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
    'highscore' => array(
        'file' => 'highscore.php',
        'override' => false
    ),
);
?>

This is the thread for TFS 1.1 ORTS Project, please create a new thread in support or requests board depending on what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Thank you! I I saw those sub.phps but no one worked ! Damn ur good! @HalfAway

I got several requests! Add mounts to shop? =) Addon npc.. Instead of doing it the real quest you can just gather all the items and later on speak with just one npc (in thais etc) and get the addon.. :)

And another thing.. I use tfs 1.1 do i have warmode ? Is it used in the web or ingame? Cuz i have in the web at

GUILD = http://81.224.114.168/guilds.php
GUILD WAR = http://81.224.114.168/guilds.php

Do you know how the war mode is being controlled ? =)

And a GIF Host for the Item shop cuz im missing 1 gif in the shop :) I use znotes gif web atm

Thanks in advance,

Sincinerely Daniel

Thank you! I I saw those sub.phps but no one worked ! Damn ur good! @HalfAway

I got several requests! Add mounts to shop? =) Addon npc.. Instead of doing it the real quest you can just gather all the items and later on speak with just one npc (in thais etc) and get the addon.. :)

And another thing.. I use tfs 1.1 do i have warmode ? Is it used in the web or ingame? Cuz i have in the web at

GUILD = http://81.224.114.168/guilds.php
GUILD WAR = http://81.224.114.168/guilds.php

Do you know how the war mode is being controlled ? =)

And a GIF Host for the Item shop cuz im missing 1 gif in the shop :) I use znotes gif web atm

Thanks in advance,

Sincinerely Daniel
This is the thread for TFS 1.1 ORTS Project, please create a new thread in support or requests board depending on what you are looking for.

@HalfAway Okey, Absolutely!

But the war system is on this thread i guess since it about tfs 1.1 :) Is it implented already? and if it is, How do i use it ? =D

Thanks for all the help u gave me!

Kind Regards!
yours Daniel!

This thread is only related to the datapack and nothing else. Not TFS Sources or AAC's.

Can you provide any (e.g npc dialogues, quest log)?

Ah sorry, So basically Gnomelvis isnt responding to "looking" and the minor tokens aren't adding rep.

@Printer i just tried to do it again did everything up to the shooting test and now it wont let me do the endurance test (NPC Gnomewart) doesnt respond. The quest is also not coming up in my log.

How do i add shop offers in gesior ? I dont find any scripts that works :/

@Printer It appears the NPCS are working but they are not responding. The quest log is also not being updated. (sorry for the spam) I will continue to look into it and update you if i find out anything.

2qlwv86.png

The image to the left is what appears when I open the server. A few seconds after the map loading time, the image on the right appears. Any ideas/suggestions?

2qlwv86.png

The image to the left is what appears when I open the server. A few seconds after the map loading time, the image on the right appears. Any ideas/suggestions?

Could be wrong but is your global.lua in your server?

Back