• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

does the server boot without that data pack?

recompile your server with printers datapack. could possibly have a bugged download.

great now I'm getting errors with my compile, any ideas?
Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\actions.cpp) c:\users\john heilig\forgottenserver-master1\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.h 23 1 theforgottenserver
Error 2 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\baseevents.cpp) c:\users\john heilig\forgottenserver-master1\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.h 23 1 theforgottenserver
Error 3 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\chat.cpp) c:\users\john heilig\forgottenserver-master1\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.h 23 1 theforgottenserver
Error 4 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\configmanager.cpp) c:\users\john heilig\forgottenserver-master1\forgottenserver-master\src\configmanager.h 23 1 theforgottenserver
Error 5 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\connection.cpp) c:\users\john heilig\forgottenserver-master1\forgottenserver-master\src\configmanager.h 23 1 theforgottenserver
Error 6 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\creatureevent.cpp) c:\users\john heilig\forgottenserver-master1\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.h 23 1 theforgottenserver
Error 7 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\database.cpp) c:\users\john heilig\forgottenserver-master1\forgottenserver-master\src\configmanager.h 23 1 theforgottenserver

Yeah it cant find the files hahaha I havnt compiled on windows... if i was you i would switch to linux..

2qlwv86.png

The image to the left is what appears when I open the server. A few seconds after the map loading time, the image on the right appears. Any ideas/suggestions?
This datapack is for TFS 1.1 and you're using 1.0.

Just letting you guys know so you can update it on your end... There seems to be an error in Angus.lua and Mortimer.lua relating to the Explorerer's society quest. For the first mission, you have it set to accept the ice pick (11421) when it's supposed to be the dwarven pickaxe (4848); and for the second mission you have it set up to accept the dwarven pickaxe instead of the ice pick. This makes the exploerer's society quest (and therefore the Yalahar quest) broken. I fixed it on my end, just wanted to let you guys know so you can fix it on yours, and no one else runs into this.

Bug in yalahardemons.lua

local sacrificeId, sacrifice = Tile(flame.sacrificePosition):getThing(1).itemid, true

rmk3dj.jpg

Is there any way to see a dialouge of bugs fixed since 15 days ago?

Do wr know when the new items.otb will be released?:)

Kind regards!

Last edited:
Ive downloaded this pack for like 2 weeks ago.. Worked on it alot and customize it in some ways with some scripts/changes.. Makin just a small little island and changed 2 spawns. When oramund and new items.otb comes available and this project gets updated.. how am i supposed to update it without loosing all my files, Is doing everything manually the only way ? =) Thanks!

Maybe its a dumb question but i just wounder if this github got any kind of smart merge tool or something... Obviously not on the map but scripts etc ? :) @Evan something u might know bout? =)

Ive downloaded this pack for like 2 weeks ago.. Worked on it alot and customize it in some ways with some scripts/changes.. Makin just a small little island and changed 2 spawns. When oramund and new items.otb comes available and this project gets updated.. how am i supposed to update it without loosing all my files, Is doing everything manually the only way ? =) Thanks!

Maybe its a dumb question but i just wounder if this github got any kind of smart merge tool or something... Obviously not on the map but scripts etc ? :) @Evan something u might know bout? =)

I am not a master of GitHub, although, there's something called syncing your fork to keep it updated with the master branch.
You can check that out here: https://help.github.com/articles/syncing-a-fork/ (NOTE: Make sure you have backups before something screws up)
I have not tried the above method in relation to TFS, I've just done it the long way and go through the commits and add the changes manually.

Back