• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Asking this again because nobody responded but could somebody please tell me how to use quest log with this task system?

I don't have storage 300. I teleport there on GM, I wanted to take the prize, the box was empty and I moved out from the door in Thais South.

Thanks but i couldnt get it working earlier today (marks comment)

Could you explain me a bit about the task system/quest log.

1. which storage id am I supposed to add in quest log.
The storage id from lib file above exp amount?
//
Could you write 1 working example task for quest log?

HI,

I found another issue. If player wants to get into POI quest blood is not required to get in. Player is being teleported without using blood. He just need to click on "white item" (I don't remember a name of one).

Ok, so, there is a bug with POI tiles which should check your thrones on way to rewards. Also, in this version for me appeard bug with riding on a mounts. My char is appearing/disappearing while riding.

HI,

I found another issue. If player wants to get into POI quest blood is not required to get in. Player is being teleported without using blood. He just need to click on "white item" (I don't remember a name of one).
Ok, so, there is a bug with POI tiles which should check your thrones on way to rewards. Also, in this version for me appeard bug with riding on a mounts. My char is appearing/disappearing while riding.

Tell me if im wrong, but this isent a server that was ment to be a "download-and-run" server. Thats why the github link is there, so everyone can help out and make a great rl map.
You think Hani complains to Mark about all the bugs insted of helping Mark? There is a reason why shadowcores and lunarforce is what it is, they are more then one and helping eachother.
But what do except from 2 ppl with 16 resp. 13 posts. Do you even know what lua is? :S

Yes, I know what lua is. I'm not complaining about bugs, there are plenty of them in this data pack, I'm just saying which of them I've discovered. The only one thing I asked for was help with crash dump file.

Yes, I know what lua is. I'm not complaining about bugs, there are plenty of them in this data pack, I'm just saying which of them I've discovered. The only one thing I asked for was help with crash dump file.
And he wrote he will make a tutorial for it later (I think, can't find the message atm)

Sorry to spam about this, but could somebody write me an example quest log for this task system?
I cant get it working myself, tbh I am not sure which storage ID i should use? ;o

been trying to get it working with this one
Code:
    <mission name="Paw and Fur: Hydra Task" storageid="35023" startvalue="0" endvalue="650" description="You already slain |STATE|/650 hydras." />

The enchantment have bug, when trying to enchant stones and stones already enchanted, can not enchant weapons, rainbow shield and nothing
if anyone can help I would be very grateful!

someone can help me with a script of a mana rune? for this tfs, if i is infinite mutch better pls help i need help with that u_u

Hey, hi Printer, good proyect :D

i want to help you, reporting bugs and that stuffs, can you say me where i should report them??

PD: the stairs in the position: [X: 32801] [Y: 31768] [Z: 9]. , doesnt works

Hey, hi Printer, good proyect :D

i want to help you, reporting bugs and that stuffs, can you say me where i should report them??

PD: the stairs in the position: [X: 32801] [Y: 31768] [Z: 9]. , doesnt works

Also another error:

The Area of the spell "exevo gran frigo hur" is wrong

Back