• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I think the most quests are bugged because you can move chests and not loot them cus ur not having the 2000~ actionid OR its in the system.lua script file if im not mistaken

Are conditions bugged to others too? If a monster reapply it, the damage continues from the previous one. If a scorpion poisons you to 18 and you wait until the tick is five, and he poisons you again, the five continues... Any idea why?

Is anyone using Windows 7 and running this? It just tries to load the character list forever, I have an account and character created and everything looks good. It would work on any other server but this one and the newer 10.20+ ones?

Is anyone using Windows 7 and running this? It just tries to load the character list forever, I have an account and character created and everything looks good. It would work on any other server but this one and the newer 10.20+ ones?

Hiho. I downloaded this and here's much bugs. Temple positions doesnt work in RME, also cant login on acc manager

I am. I've seen this happening when the correct ip wasn't set in the config.lua, it can also be caused by port forwarding issues.

I am. I've seen this happening when the correct ip wasn't set in the config.lua, it can also be caused by port forwarding issues.

This is going to make me sound like a complete dumbass. But the problem was I wasn't using the ipchanger he gives on the front page, it must be a special ipchanger only for 10.35? Anyways now it crashes right when you try to log into a character:

http://s24.postimg.org/4zpnkk8md/err.png

This is going to make me sound like a complete dumbass. But the problem was I wasn't using the ipchanger he gives on the front page, it must be a special ipchanger only for 10.35? Anyways now it crashes right when you try to log into a character:

http://s24.postimg.org/4zpnkk8md/err.png
Are you using the lastest rev on GitHub? Because the one posted here it isn't for 10.35...

Are you using the lastest rev on GitHub? Because the one posted here it isn't for 10.35...

If the 10.35 files are on the tfs github ill try to make some time tomorow and change them, and approve the pull requests.

Some bugs:
LUf6zhC.png

But almost all fixed here '-'

So if I use 10.21 it should work?
I got it to work. I was using client 10.35, not 10.31. Silly mistake. Well I finally got it up and running perfect, so if anyone has a problem I can try to help

someone would know how i can unlock the premium event mount for player
and how i can unlock all addons in scripts

If you guys wish to login and test this server out for bugs and such I'm hosting; sinaot.sytes.net, I've fixed endless amounts of bugs so far and cant find all of them myself, i've gotten plenty of people ingame to find bugs and report them to me!

Together we can make a epic rl map!

ip: sinaot.sytes.net

I got the latest github version and i might be stupid but i cant get the remes map editor to work.. i did what it said on the first post still no luck.. -.- please help

How i can upload the map changes in github??

After i download and put the map in github with client

Back