• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Thats the spirit :)
I have lost interest in contributing because i have a done a good job on making configurable free and paid boats( i have done some bad things but nothing that would kill somebody ) and then nobody cared for my pull( only EPuncker have said something ). I was trying to work out the Travelling system( boats, magic carpet, wagons, etc ) but its has no value i guess. Maybe i should do the best, just fork it and work by myself and just forget the main repository.

I have lost interest in contributing because i have a done a good job on making configurable free and paid boats( i have done some bad things but nothing that would kill somebody ) and then nobody cared for my pull( only EPuncker have said something ). I was trying to work out the Travelling system( boats, magic carpet, wagons, etc ) but its has no value i guess. Maybe i should do the best, just fork it and work by myself and just forget the main repository.
I was about to comment your pull request, but i forgot to do it. Due to aruge with Wibbenz, but i wanted to say, it was a great idea to seprate free boats and also it great that you took the time to add the prices and etc..
So, good work :)

It's sad that you felt that, but dont let it get to you. If you feel that you have done great job, then you dont need someone else approval of that :)

I was about to comment your pull request, but i forgot to do it. Due to aruge with Wibbenz, but i wanted to say, it was a great idea to seprate free boats and also it great that you took the time to add the prices and etc..
So, good work :)

It's sad that you felt that, but dont let it get to you. If you feel that you have done great job, then you dont need someone else approval of that :)

I have fixed the prices( using tibiawiki ) and have fixed the "passage" keyword, i have fixed each captain npc with right cities( svargrond was traveling to ankrahmun if i'm not mistake, while in global it only travel to venore,carlin and thais ).
Another thing that i fixed was indentation, its a messy in almost every npc script.

The problem of this datapack is the lack of a roadmap( or milestones ) and guidelines, the lack of use of the wiki is a bad thing, it should have the guidelines to how work with map, indentation and practices should be there, if its important. Another thing are the statuses of things, if its working, missing, etc.

I have fixed the prices( using tibiawiki ) and have fixed the "passage" keyword, i have fixed each captain npc with right cities( svargrond was traveling to ankrahmun if i'm not mistake, while in global it only travel to venore,carlin and thais ).
Another thing that i fixed was indentation, its a messy in almost every npc script.

The problem of this datapack is the lack of a roadmap( or milestones ) and guidelines, the lack of use of the wiki is a bad thing, it should have the guidelines to how work with map, indentation and practices should be there, if its important. Another thing are the statuses of things, if its working, missing, etc.
Well, i agree with you. We need roadmaps, milestones and guidelines. Nicely done with wiki.

We should agree on lua conventions for future scripts / pull requests and sort issues by priority.
We could also add a wiki page which shows the status of all quests.

*You are back to force people to work. You have no sympathy for me or ther others which is working on the project. You still dont understand, everything is about prioritys in your life. I have a job and family to take care of, because of we are living in a bad economy. No, i dont say feel sorry for me. But it seems your reptile brain, does not comprehend with the real life.
*I dont understand, the part i can't handle? Is the project down? Also with the thing you are saying, "the way users handle this "project" is that they download it and thats it". That sounds alot like you first of all, that really reflect you on the mirror and also it sounds like every person is doing it? So if one person commit a crime, then we all have done it.
*Me and Mark is encourage free open source movement, what people decide todo with the projects, is their own choice.
*Feel free to donate, to charity or otland. Since you are selling your "service". Asfar i can see, no premium status on you.
*When there is money involved, then the project is no longer in the "free open source movement" (Maybe you should read, some about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU)
*I'm not aruging with you, about Royalot, @Ninja or @Summ. Since for me, it doesn't matter about who has done most. For me, take example like Summ or Ninja, when someone is sending pull request, they merge them or they comment and give notes what changes could be made to make the code better and also giving tips to the user. (That was one of the goals in this project, help eachother out and learn from eachother) Even i got help from Royalot, Ninja and Summ with some codes and also tips and tricks.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS PROJECT, AS YOU METIONED. DONT VISIT THE GITHUB PAGE AND THIS THREAD. YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE, JUST MAKES THIS THREAD SAD.

* Where did I force anyone to work? All I wrote is that you are the project "owner" but still you hardely do anything. And no I have no sympathy for you, I myself work full time, got family still I got plenty of time for the projects im working on at the moment, bad economy? Im guessing you live in Sweden at the economy has been alost worse then it is now, its pretty good atm.
* What I ment is that you hardely even care about the project, you do 2 things then say you have something else to do, the fun thing I think is that you tought everyone had your back with when I said the thing about donating insted of getting the shit for free and make money via it is that everyone had my back except Mark, the thread I created was removed for some reason aswell.
* I did release everything I did when I started, when I started notice that there was a crap load of 10.31(the version atm) I decided to stop, I propsed the idea about only letting the programmers change things and those who wanted the files could donate to some charity and do a good deed and at the same time get something back for it (the data pack)
* I get that, but at the same time you are increasing the download and run server, I will kinda qoute what Ninja said - "He should had just uploaded it to otland and not github" ~ (Was something like that) and im soon gonna release a couple of servers that ive ported to tfs 1.0 for free and trust me im all for open source as long as its for a good cause, and this isen't.
* I do donate and have dontated to otland, if otland we're to allow experienced users to sell the scripts they make I will for sure get premmy status again. Quote from Gesior~ "I can't sell my zaypay script via otland since it isen't allowed anymore, I just have to wait till users sends me pms till I can get in contact with them", why shoulden't users like him be able to sell scripts? A long time user and has done alot for the community.
* I know that open source means that the files are free to download without any payment etc. But still I think this server could been alot better if we used something like gitbucket(I think Ninja said we should use).
* Its great that the project helps others to program im not saying that is bad, I voted yes when someone else wanted to create a custom ot(from scratch) with everyone on otland, that was a while ago tho. But using an rlmap isen't as good.

I like nor hate the project, I rarely visit the github page to see if you have found some bug that I haven't and give some input aswell to questions since it seems like there are only 3 others who does that.
You can say w/e you'd like about my attitude I still know there are others who are behind my back on this.
And we can either end it here or take it via pm.

We should agree on lua conventions for future scripts / pull requests and sort issues by priority.
We could also add a wiki page which shows the status of all quests.
Sure. Its better to have it right now to have every new edit/script comply with it.

When i have added an npc in the data/npc folder were do i add it to get it ON the server?? im used to the old style :/

yes ok but if i want to have it summoned by the gm? as of right now i cant even /c him and i know that older servers had an vpc.xml "or sumot like that"

Is the stairhop exhaustion not working for anyone else? I tried leaving it as default and changing it in the config file. There is no stairhop exhaustion on the server.

Hello, i have a question about postman Kevin, does anybody else having problems getting him to respond after completed first mission?? and i followed both roads to complete it as it says in http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Postman_Missions_Quest and after trying it on a god account i`ve tried it on a regular account and Kevin still dont give any more missions or responce :(

Is the stairhop exhaustion not working for anyone else? I tried leaving it as default and changing it in the config file. There is no stairhop exhaustion on the server.

i was just trying exani hur "up and down and i have exhaustion working atleast, i dunno about others :D

Back