• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I think i've found a bug, but i'm not sure... i've update my TFS version. and ofcourse the latest datapack. If i use a weapon, it just disapears. So if i use a wand, it shoots 1 time. and after that is disapears and i can't use it after that. can someone comfirm this ?
The same error occurred for me, but it seems to be related to TFS since I have the same problem with the default datapack.
Commit e20dba8cddf1a4b661b4bec57a7da3e4d35a87b5

I think i've found a bug, but i'm not sure... i've update my TFS version. and ofcourse the latest datapack. If i use a weapon, it just disapears. So if i use a wand, it shoots 1 time. and after that is disapears and i can't use it after that. can someone comfirm this ?
Yep, not sure if it has been fixed yet though. (it's because of TFS not because of this datapack)

The same error occurred for me, but it seems to be related to TFS since I have the same problem with the default datapack.
Yep, not sure if it has been fixed yet though. (it's because of TFS not because of this datapack)

This is now fixed in commit 0df114d5562b1ece225e17c0a68d13910d754779

it works pretty nice but i've problems with some commands like /i and /m, they just don't work although others commands like /a work fine, do anybody knows how to fix it?

it works pretty nice but i've problems with some commands like /i and /m, they just don't work although others commands like /a work fine, do anybody knows how to fix it?
You have to change the column type in accounts table to 5.

... Thanks for the upload. No errors at all.. In actual fact, I have included the old Radonia/Aleria map to yours all is working sweet as a nut :). Thank you kindly Sir!.

Does this proyect has real access to level like Goroma quest to acces Talahu, Oramond to access the prison, Warzone doing the dailys, Wrath of the Emperor to level at drakens mission 8 or maybe walls at lizard city?

If the answer is no, are you planning to add them?

I don't think so, feel free to contribute with scripts.

Sure, tell me which are missing so I can work them up.

Also how to contribute? Create a topic with the quest and you add it, you map, you put the scripts, etc?

Does this proyect has real access to level like Goroma quest to acces Talahu, Oramond to access the prison, Warzone doing the dailys, Wrath of the Emperor to level at drakens mission 8 or maybe walls at lizard city?

If the answer is no, are you planning to add them?
this project doesn't got oramond lol

Sure, tell me which are missing so I can work them up.

Also how to contribute? Create a topic with the quest and you add it, you map, you put the scripts, etc?
http://otland.net/threads/contribut...itory-create-a-pull-request-on-github.210627/

We do not accept pull request which include maps parts from 10.50+ versions. Since the parts has been tracked with a custom otb version, which can lead to future conflicts when the original otb gets released.

Does anyone know if we are missing any important areas (please don't say Oramond)? :p

do not never add the quest with gnomes from rl Tibia?
Some missions seems to be using wrong storage values so you can't complete the quest at the moment. If people actually contributed with dialogues, quest logs et cetera then we would be able to add or fix quests much faster.

There is another datapack in forum that has most of this project problems solved: http://otland.net/threads/global-ot-oramond.226045/
Maybe @Ninja @Printer or someone can make a pull request.
It has Warzones, complete task system with bosses, Gray Beach City complete100% (including underground), Wrath of Emperor Quest, Pythius The Rotten Quest 100%, etc...

Back