• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Do u have any recommendations for a windows os to use for this? My vps host has options for windows server 2003, 2008, 2012 all 32 and 64bit. I was using 2008 x64 version and that's the one that this keeps crashing with.

compiled it w/ w8 visual studio and xampp, mac with xcode and mamp pro and debian7 with nginx
Did you get it to work on windows with a high success rate? I was responding to the person that got it to work on windows. AFAIK tfs 1.1 does not have stability issues with linux.

Hmm so im using the 32 bit now and it hasn't crashed one time. Only concern is the 2gb limit. Tried using las program but the GB usage doesn't seem to change but its working now for what I need it for so I'll keep using 32bit until we can find what's causing the 64bit crash on windows :)

childen of revolution quest mission 4 levers won't work after use the oil can't find the fix in any website if someone can help me pelase

childen of revolution quest mission 4 levers won't work after use the oil can't find the fix in any website if someone can help me pelase
dude this is not a support board, if you have already reported the bug at github, just wait patiently and they will fix, nobody is being paid to fix bugs with urgency, we do it for fun

(and limos is a girl, not a mate/bro)

dude this is not a support board, if you have already reported the bug at github, just wait patiently and they will fix, nobody is being paid to fix bugs with urgency, we do it for fun

(and limos is a girl, not a mate/bro)
np was fixed if someone ned help about it was a problem on line 25 target.itemid ~= change the ~ for =

Need contribution with the lua script parts? Pm me with the beta map. and add notes of wich things should be scripted.

we need the all map first, to later make scripts :/
but have missing quests in this data pack, see in the git in issues, what you can help us

I got i up running on my pc now, on windows.. but i got this error, do u know why?
2m7uv5l.jpg

anyone see my post of map? when not have feedback i'm stay sad, why help, why wast time to track and nobody care

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?
do you understand what I say?
I've posted one part of new oramond, to someone see and try help and complete
this is a global map complete -.-
just some parts from update 10.70

Back