• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

printer Hello, I am new to this I would like to help me on something the server runs me excellent but I can not create items something about the talkactions? I make? I download?

I can not create items: C

Last edited by a moderator:
printer Hello, I am new to this I would like to help me on something the server runs me excellent but I can not create items something about the talkactions? I make? I download?

I can not create items: C
Are you sure that your PLAYER 'group_id' (table `players` in database) is 3 (god) and ACCOUNT of that player 'type' (table `accounts` in database) is 5 (full access)?

ACCOUNT of that player 'type' (table `accounts` in database) is 5 (full access) <<<<----- I missed this, ready already working... ty

is that I was told to open a map rl have to compile and run a 64bit windowns that is larger map :/

to add a map RL I have to ride 64 bits?

and to compile 64bit which options should be applied in Build----- Configuration Manager?

how is the minimum of RAM for work it in win7 x64?? and another MapRL sources can you recomenmend for version 10.76?

Well you need to setup a database.

Back