• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I checked these folders and lua files and in my opinion they're completed, but i've no idea what "completed" mean in your mind :D :D

i ask something you. which part of quests is completely? do u have any idea for other quests from RL Tibia?

I created new lines in "accounts" and "players" but something went wrong and i can't login into server
zl266h

I just want to give a massive thanks for this, the datapack is near flawless. I'm running it on my server, just using a slightly more updated real map (although Oramond city is completely broken).

Hello. I'd like to report 2 bugs
The first one is on Children of the Revolution

and the last one, is on what a foolish quest (jester addon quest) in the part of whoopee cushion

Thank you :)

Is it possible to find a compiled version of this download for windows 8, as I have never compiled or stuff like that before? :D

- Glenn

Is it possible to find a compiled version of this download for windows 8, as I have never compiled or stuff like that before? :D

- Glenn
this is just a drag and drop. You need to get a tfs 1.1+ to run it.

Hello everyone.
The server is crashing in a few minutes after i get it online. There is no players online. There is no console error.
I am using http://nightlies.otland.net/ #746 build 64 bits.
My computer specs: i7, 8 GB, Win7 64 bits

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone.
The server is crashing in a few minutes after i get it online. There is no players online. There is no console error.
I am using http://nightlies.otland.net/ #746 build 64 bits.
My computer specs: i7, 8 GB, Win7 64 bits

Thank you in advance.
the crash is caused by npcs.. try get the npcs from forgottenserver...
just to test, leave your server on, it will be stable for hours
C:

Forgive my request, but I am unable to do so, someone kind and generous, you can spend the following: Server emulator 1.1 y las dlls
I would be very grateful because as I said before, do not give me any good compile and the truth is that I have searched google, but only leave me pages of very bad reputation some xDD.
Whether you help me as fate, thanks for reading.

Forgive my request, but I am unable to do so, someone kind and generous, you can spend the following: Server emulator 1.1 y las dlls
I would be very grateful because as I said before, do not give me any good compile and the truth is that I have searched google, but only leave me pages of very bad reputation some xDD.
Whether you help me as fate, thanks for reading.

1.1 is outdated now, use these http://nightlies.otland.net/
The server is pretty much always updated with the latest code, so 1.1 might not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back