• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I cant remember was Oramond going to be included?

Hello guys
My question

Is it easy to make this server run only for myself? I have 0 knowledge about creating ot servers.
I just want to open it to myself, not even open ports and let other users play. Only me, emo style with my 5000 level knight running roshammul.
Maybe doing some bot script to test.

So is it worth to try open it ??or its better to spend my time in other place.
Thanks and have a nice day

Hello guys
My question

Is it easy to make this server run only for myself? I have 0 knowledge about creating ot servers.
I just want to open it to myself, not even open ports and let other users play. Only me, emo style with my 5000 level knight running roshammul.
Maybe doing some bot script to test.

So is it worth to try open it ??or its better to spend my time in other place.
Thanks and have a nice day
What do you mean is it worth it? If you want to run it too test stuff then do it ;)

What do you mean is it worth it? If you want to run it too test stuff then do it ;)

I want to, but i dont have enough knowledge. I,m not bad with computers but i know nothing about compiling or running an ot server.
So I wonder if its too difficult to run this rl ot for someone like me.

I want to, but i dont have enough knowledge. I,m not bad with computers but i know nothing about compiling or running an ot server.
So I wonder if its too difficult to run this rl ot for someone like me.
Aslong as you are not afraid of ready tutorials completly in the tutorial section you should be fine and it shouldn't be that hard for you to realize it.

Can someone help me with this error?

All correct but when i click on my created character, it nevers login and this appear on console

2jayfld.png

Thanks in advance, awesome forum!

Ive been struggling for the past week trying to figure this out. Desperately need help setting up my debian 8 server. i used a tutorial for debian 7 and znote aac just shows blank pages. no other aac works at all. also does anyone know where i can find sources for tfs 1.2 10.77? so i can compile it on linux. ive searched here and google for days and cant get the site working or find 1.2 sources. Please help me ive been searching for ever and im at my witts end!

Ive been struggling for the past week trying to figure this out. Desperately need help setting up my debian 8 server. i used a tutorial for debian 7 and znote aac just shows blank pages. no other aac works at all. also does anyone know where i can find sources for tfs 1.2 10.77? so i can compile it on linux. ive searched here and google for days and cant get the site working or find 1.2 sources. Please help me ive been searching for ever and im at my witts end!
forgottenserver source: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver
forgottenserver nightly builds: http://nightlies.otland.net/

Automatic Account Creators:

the github link is tfs 1.1, the nightliesbuild doesnt have sources for linux. and in previouse comments printer said he would only recomend using znoteaac. ive tried all other aacs and none work for me. just a blank page. using debian 8 with nginx. i can load phpmyadmin but when i go to index.php its a blank page.

I could need some assistance here.

I tried to compile TFS myself but since it always fails at some point (I can give you detail if anyone is interested) I thought I could use the pre-compiled nightly builds.
However they only come as an .exe and the first file it demands is a config when I open it. But there is no config file. Where do I get it?

Back