• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90] GlobalOT - FULL + NEW WWW + NEW LAYOUT + Krailos [TFS 1.2]

download xampp
run xampp
download znoteACC
put znoteACC in htdocs
edit config.lua
set up database on phpmyadmin and import schema.sql from the folder
go to SQL and add the code silveralol posted in this thread (that will get the bug away IT IS NOT NECESSARY but will get console to not show z.ots.communications error)
run tfs
???
profit

download xampp
run xampp
download znoteACC
put znoteACC in htdocs
edit config.lua
set up database on phpmyadmin and import schema.sql from the folder
go to SQL and add the code silveralol posted in this thread (that will get the bug away IT IS NOT NECESSARY but will get console to not show z.ots.communications error)
run tfs
???
profit
how did You fixed bugs with houses?

ok im back basically that rl map is even in gensior acc wtf like xD

this fixed problem :D

it tells me that account name or password is incorrect i installed acc maker and connected it to database what now?? :|

yVfTbML.png
JEwlIiK.jpg
NUbuiUn.png

https://mega.nz/#!8FUVzL7K!WWrykLKtXWepa4UbXsvc7t-uWmjQEsdhKb8kMCLQXfE Gesior Acc

REHOST POST
//Big datapack
https://mega.nz/#!RI0gVbYR!f0eWrUZ9h14PmMl8JJjM5bEEGMUwz_b7W67TD_x46rI
//Acc
https://mega.nz/#!8FUVzL7K!WWrykLKtXWepa4UbXsvc7t-uWmjQEsdhKb8kMCLQXfE
//sources
https://mega.nz/#!IZMUnCJb!amxnKpO9nBLerLSAe7nm84hTNsH0P3UFAZpob-Dwsaw

i cant compile this :| says pugixml is missing but iv added ext/ into src

maybe cus of the pw encription

@Wirless , I wonder if you could help me compiling this :D
I got this error.
Code:
 outputmessage.cpp
1>  party.cpp
1>C:\boost\boost/lockfree/stack.hpp(139): error C2280: 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>::atomic(void) noexcept': attempting to reference a deleted function (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\atomic(662): note: see declaration of 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>::atomic' (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  C:\boost\boost/lockfree/stack.hpp(137): note: while compiling class template member function 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>::stack(void)'
1>          with
1>          [
1>              T=_Refoa
1>          ] (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  c:\users\bashantes\downloads\ots\global10.90\src\lockfree.h(53): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>::stack(void)' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  c:\users\bashantes\downloads\ots\global10.90\src\lockfree.h(43): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  c:\users\bashantes\downloads\ots\global10.90\src\lockfree.h(42): note: while compiling class template member function 'void LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>::deallocate(T *,size_t) const'
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa,
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(909): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>::deallocate(T *,size_t) const' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa,
1>              T=_Refoa
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(799): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\memory(987): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Wrap_alloc<LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              U=_Refoa
1>  ..\src\outputmessage.cpp(81): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'std::shared_ptr<OutputMessage> std::allocate_shared<OutputMessage,OutputMessageAllocator,>(const _Alloc &)' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              _Alloc=OutputMessageAllocator
1>          ]
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\chrono(813): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::chrono::duration<__int64,std::milli>' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  player.cpp
while im compiling it on windows with Visual Studio 2015

where is krailos???
not have krailos, also, this src have the store function ;)
someone can answer me, who compile it and get working the store ? a little question, the store works the function of "transfer" coins or get debug in client?

missing tfs 3.2 sdk or wrong path check if u added / at end of C:/blablbla/blallba should be no // at the end

got it working with your theforgottenserver.exe but for 10.77 client and after 10 minutes it crashing without any debug

when i try to log in on tibia my tibia debugs every time, someone have a solution?

Back