• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 10.98 Custom made RPG-Server is looking for a Team for future and faster development!

Batalj

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there!

I am Batalj, been playing OT since 2007 and been mapping since 2009. I am currently trying to make a custom RPG-Server with some different scripts and a whole custom map to try get some fun and intressting time to spend at the game later on when it is done.

This project will have the following:
- 3x experience
- 4x magic
- 7x skill
- No custom "Paypal" system, I believe that Tibia is a PTP game and OpenTibia is a FTP game and would never do such thing as trying to make it able to cheat thru paying real currency(the currency ingame is perfect).
- Training system that drains Soul points per minute to not make it to overpower to be able to use some kind of anti-idle bot or stuff.
- 10.98 client, will hopefully be a custom client later with some cool sprites etc included.

What I am searching for is some cool people to team up with so we can run a fun and intressting rpgish server that will bring happiness to the people within it. I am pretty decent at everything, scripting is my worst skill tho and would like someone to talk about that with aswell. I think everyone can bring different ideas and I really like discussions about how things should be or not should be. I do not have the availability to pay people for their work at the moment, but who knows maybe one day I will even tho I dont think so.

The size of the team should in my opinion be no more than eight people, since too many people may bring it in two ways or so. I dont really care about your skills, I would prefer you got some basics done with mapping and scripting and web-development, but I have no problem if you just want to be a tester to see how things are ingame and search for bugs and those kind of things. Most important is the willingness to learn new things, search on forums etc and try to get things done which I myself can find really hard at some points.

If you got more questions you can either send me a PM here, to my user or join my discord channel. I also have a mapping thread up and running on the forum.

Links:
Mapping thread: Batalj's mapping thread
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Remember that this is a game to bring fun to the players and the developers and hopefully we will talk soon!

Regards Batalj

Back