• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] Real Map - No Bugs

Try the other distros he had werent there like 4 in the file?
I want to say half were for ubuntu.
What do you mean by "distros" ? could you suggest something please?
I am stack with it now and i do not want to move on until i am sure that it will work fine.

So far so good, managed a few days ago with the help of OP to make this works

Very fine and solid! the main problem nowadays is the AI of the monsters.. they don't seem to behave as in Tibia RL

So far so good, managed a few days ago with the help of OP to make this works

Very fine and solid! the main problem nowadays is the AI of the monsters.. they don't seem to behave as in Tibia RL
Which monster do you think have different behavior in your opinion?

I am so eager to try this but i need help desperately. I am almost completely new to making servers so i would love to get some pointers.
I have tried this tutorial
and got it working and then realized that it wasnt the real map by default, i managed to switch the map to a real map but got no npc's and missing monsters instead.
I want the content provided in this post but i don't know where to start. Can somebody please tell me how to get this running from scratch? (btw, i have no interest in making my server public i just want to play it locally by myself).
Regards.

how to launch it? any guides? got so bad internet and wanted to launch server just for myself to play alone tibia :p
im ultra newbie so ill be glad if some1 help me

when compiled in linux the following error is given

/var/ftp/server/src/monster.cpp: In member function ‘bool Monster::canWalkTo(Position, Direction) const’:
/var/ftp/server/src/monster.cpp:1756:23: error: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘Item*’ [-fpermissive]
Item* field = 0xF & 0x0;
~~~~^~~~~
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:1022: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/monster.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/monster.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:83: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

I cant open the world with a RME :(
''This editor needs an updated items.otb version''
I tried to find a 10.98 items.otb version but I am not able to find it.
Anyone a link please?

I cant open the world with a RME :(
''This editor needs an updated items.otb version''
I tried to find a 10.98 items.otb version but I am not able to find it.
Anyone a link please?

You used the RME inside the Backup.rar?

Back