• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] Real Map - No Bugs

This datapack have a couple of bugs, i'll list one to proof what i'm saying..

data/npc/scripts/Naji.lua:
Code:
elseif  isInArray({"torak platimus", "toret platimus"}, msg) then
        local l = 1
        while l > 0 do l = l + 1 end
line 600-602

This is one but have more bugs added by the datapack owner to fuck your server in case you put online.

This datapack have a couple of bugs, i'll list one to proof what i'm saying..

data/npc/scripts/Naji.lua:
Code:
        local l = 1
line 600-602

This is one but have more bugs added by the datapack owner to fuck your server in case you put online.
As a noob that doesnt know any lua. What does it do?

As a noob that doesnt know any lua. What does it do?

when you say "torak platimus" to npc, it starts a loop which will hang TFS and consume your RAM.
V7EI4iH.jpg

It's easy to crash the server with Bug of Naji.lua ... Only delete this part in: data/npcs/scripts/Naji.lua

Find words: torak platimus then you need detele all this part.
Code:
        local l = 1

I did it and Naji can't crash my server. Do it!

Hi,
I have problems with in-game store in serverCustom10.98.
I tried to repair the problem with this but everything is added and the same:
Store System Ingame · brunominervino/custom_tfs@ae72873 · GitHub
Whenever I open in-game store this error appears in server console:

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1
Do you know what to do?

So im getting mysql error but it asks to select * what means all tables from z_ots_(guild)comunication as far as i know.
But ofcourse i dont know the variables ect to put inside the 2 tables does anyone know ?:)

Code:
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT * FROM z_ots_guildcomunication
Message: Table 'forgottenserver2.z_ots_guildcomunication' doesn't exist
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication
Message: Table 'forgottenserver2.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist

2uPJzzB.jpg

Found this stash in the elf village to the east of carlin (forgot its name sorry), in the Thais Embassy basement.
Using realserver1096. Unknown if in the others.
Now its been a long time since ive played tibia, but im highly doubtful that this is meant to be here.

Found another weird bug thing.
If you use the offline trainers, monsters are unable to attack your character anymore, they just crowd around you, no "miss" or "Block" or "hit" animation or effect at all.

I found two more "bugs"/"exploits" in the code.
  1. Gnomillion.lua has the same 'torak platimus' command.
  2. The same code for crashing can be found in achievements.lua under "dragzlord" action for the "/removeach" command.
Seems like someone found it funny to embed code to crash the servers of inattentive owners.

I found two more "bugs"/"exploits" in the code.
  1. Gnomillion.lua has the same 'torak platimus' command.
  2. The same code for crashing can be found in achievements.lua under "dragzlord" action for the "/removeach" command.
Seems like someone found it funny to embed code to crash the servers of inattentive owners.
Tbh, thats common stuff in these br datapacks.

2uPJzzB.jpg

Found this stash in the elf village to the east of carlin (forgot its name sorry), in the Thais Embassy basement.
Using realserver1096. Unknown if in the others.
Now its been a long time since ive played tibia, but im highly doubtful that this is meant to be here.

Position is: 32676, 31697, 8.
If any wanna be sure that there not exist stash for be abused.

Ow mm.. i had problem of downloading the:

*Here* is a backup with all the files i've been working on lately. I'm pretty sure someone can build a 10.98 server with all of this without much efforts :p

Is it possible to get it:(

Thank you for reading this Arciv :)

I downloaded this pack when he first posted it and none of these bugs exist..? lol no stashs no trainer bugs so idk what you people are downloading :S

Back