• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] Real Map - No Bugs

OK I was going to try this but now im having mixed feelings. I want something to base an OT off of but I don't want to have to go over code all night and all day for a week. Basically I am considering taking a RL map and expanding it using my custom mapping and quests. So the question hangs in the balance, does this contain bugs or no? Seems harder nowdays that it did a few years ago to find a solid server.

OK I was going to try this but now im having mixed feelings. I want something to base an OT off of but I don't want to have to go over code all night and all day for a week. Basically I am considering taking a RL map and expanding it using my custom mapping and quests. So the question hangs in the balance, does this contain bugs or no? Seems harder nowdays that it did a few years ago to find a solid server.
server/data at master · orts/server · GitHub

hi there :) is it possible to provide the rest files like tfs 1.2 :p please :)

The same malicious code found in Naji.lua is also found in:
./data/talkactions/scripts/achievements.lua line 45
./data/npc/scripts/dicer1.lua line 99
./data/npc/scripts/dicer3.lua line 101
./data/npc/scripts/dicer.lua line 101
./data/npc/scripts/Naji.lua line 602
./data/npc/scripts/Gnomillion.lua line 534

I would also not use the provided sources, but rather use TFS.

The same malicious code found in Naji.lua is also found in:
./data/talkactions/scripts/achievements.lua line 45
./data/npc/scripts/dicer1.lua line 99
./data/npc/scripts/dicer3.lua line 101
./data/npc/scripts/dicer.lua line 101
./data/npc/scripts/Naji.lua line 602
./data/npc/scripts/Gnomillion.lua line 534

I would also not use the provided sources, but rather use TFS.
Yea i found that line in achivements.lua aswell. None should trust this pack and especially not compile the source

Can someone tell me login and password to admin account?

Edit: nvm found it in admin.xml lol

Last edited:
I need exercise trainers and weapons to add , imbuiments too.

Last edited:
Hello i need some help , today i try to import map new asura but this Server dont have same items.otb and items.xml i need compile for work ? Thanks for your help guys.

Does anybody have the download files from his <here> link? It's dead now

""Here is a backup with all the files i've been working on lately. I'm pretty sure someone can build a 10.98 server with all of this without much efforts :p""

Back