• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.98 Real Map

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hello,
I just went thru my files and found an old project of mine, one of them contained a real map 10.98 which i've thought i lost over time.
The map contains an custom made island which i made back in the days, i also fixed alot of issues on this map and a datapack is avalible and can be posted up but i can't remember from where i found it.
I am often all in for the classic so this was made as a real map, slow exp becouse i do not like high exp/custom made real maps.
In this pack you'll get a clean Thais, Venore etc. with a fixed Roshamuul (Bugs, map missing parts etc.)
A quick photo of the city i've made, i made it connected with Port Hope so you can run from Port Hope into Daram Island. (Custom made island).
2d8daece8aba8748e4d025a8afb3c20b.png

Link: Screenshot - 2d8daece8aba8748e4d025a8afb3c20b - Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/2d8daece8aba8748e4d025a8afb3c20b) (In case the img does not show)
ddf507e88daaa900b9b3f57e6a2d8a01.png

1547819317540.png
This city does look beautiful from the inside, hope you enjoy this cus i'll on my latest project which ain't a real map project.
This custom city was made from the ideas of myself and Asylum from Hexera. This project is also made from the ground of a city from the inside of Tibia.
- Slamos

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll upload the datapack (10.98) i've used in a new post on Datapack forum, hope this map helps some people out with whatever they're doing.
The custom city inside took a while to make so hope it's useful.
- Slamos

I'm having issues with the npcs. I can't buy items through the trade function. Exactly which files do I need to replace out of this data pack?

Also If I extract the hole thing and overwrite the previous files I cannot log into the game.

Back