• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Why is Windows More Expensive then Linux?
Because it has much higher performance footprint.

I mean,I have Windows,Does it Matter if i took linux :p?
No, as long as your filenames are case-correct (which you can easily fix).

If i Bought OTS Hosting Service,Do i get a Domain Name? (Or?)
No, but you can buy one for ~8 EUR or use a free one like no-ip.

I Was Asking Myself,3gb Would Make lag Right? (It's my First Time to Put a Server Up,I had a Plan To Increase Gb When More Number of Players Are on)
You need just as much memory as it is required to load your map + some more for the database, website and system.

Will be there lag? for like 40 players?
It totally depends on the connection of players. It may lag for some players far away if their connection is poor and not lag for others at the same time.

And am From egypt would the server lag?
I don't really know, it depends on your connection. But I have many clients from Egypt who did not ever complain.

Thank you For Answearing my Questions :D
What's the Diffrence Between Me Buying My Domain Name Rather Then Getting the Free one?
Am sorry,For asking Lots of Questions.

Purchased one ends with .com, .net or .org while the free ones are longer like: .servegame.com, .no-ip.info etc.

Paying Invoice #1119 - Balance Due: EUR 30.00
The following errors occurred:

•The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support

I think Because of CVV/CVC2 Number
I Wrote everything Right.

Last edited:
Paying Invoice #1119 - Balance Due: EUR 30.00
The following errors occurred:

•The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support

I think Because of CVV/CVC2 Number
I Wrote everything Right.
That means that PayPal did not like your credit card details. I heard of that before from people in Egypt.
You can still pay with the use of wire transfer. Open support ticket to request necessary information to wire transfer the payment.

I Used Visa,not Paypal. (1)
And am Gone Try The Support Ticket And Contact you Back.

Recommended..... i use Don Daniello Group hosting .

helpful ...Very nice guy .thanks :)

11954237341217376590johnny_automatic_chef_says_okay.svg.med.png

Last edited:
I've actually used this service before, he helped me out with everything I needed back then. I'd recommend Don's service!

I'll be messaging you soon to start using your hosting service again, in a month or two !! :)

Test servers for Premium Hosting are available!

Minimum amount of RAM will be waived​ in a week!

We have decided to provide our service completely for FREE for a number of NON-PROFIT OTS projects!

To qualify, you need to:
  • have an estabilished server (can be hosted at home) with at least 25 players online
  • perform regular updates
  • have absolutely no means of donations/payments
  • not have a download & run server
  • contact us via Contact | Don Daniello Group with your request

These servers come from standard offer but Premium offer is available for bigger servers with DoS threats.
Not every application will be accepted.
You can start accepting donations/payments at any time by paying regular price for the server.

There are open places for FREE hosting!
We have added information about DirectAdmin addon to the first post.

Plans to introduce servers in Premium Offer in the USA are coming closer.
Please PM me if you are interested and it will help us create initial offer faster.

He alrdy gave me host machine ;)
Gratz service btw. !
Not that there were any probs this time but last time i rented , it works like:
U send question then think hipes he replies soon.. 5mins-1hour later answer is there selfexplaining and helpin. You great!

When will you be hosting in the United States? I assume prices will be higher, as U.S. vendors are expensive. I recommend you find an investor and work from there. ;)

Oh, free bump - host with Don!

Back