• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

The price is reduced to 7 euro per GB this week (and will recurr for next months if you renew!).

We are also introducing fully customized solutions with extreme DDoS protection for servers with hundreds of players. More info on request.

The price is $10 USD per GB provided you wire transfer it!

New Premium OTS Hosting Service offer !

New improved DDoS protection - now up to 10 Gbps included and pings as low as 15 ms in Poland and 30 ms in Europe. Perfect for lag-free gaming experience.

Our Premium Hosting has already proven inevitable to a few servers with hundreds of players. All attackers gave up because their machines were successfuly blocked.

Do you got SSD?
I need a new powerfull dedicated server that really has 0 laggs for most people in europe..
Urs are good?
Yes, SSD option is available. It has best pings in Europe (especially in Poland, where most of the players come from) and DDoS protection.

Why minimum is 3gb ram?
To allow smooth operation of the system, database, website and the otserver. If you have really small project, we allow 2 GB RAM too. Open support ticket to request that.

Our Premium Hosting has already proven inevitable to a few servers with hundreds of players. All attackers gave up because their machines were successfuly blocked.

Jelly. :|

Red

Why is Windows More Expensive then Linux?
I mean,I have Windows,Does it Matter if i took linux :p?
Another Thing.
If i Bought OTS Hosting Service,Do i get a Domain Name? (Or?)
Another Thing.
I Was Asking Myself,3gb Would Make lag Right? (It's my First Time to Put a Server Up,I had a Plan To Increase Gb When More Number of Players Are on)
Will be there lag? for like 40 players?
And am From egypt would the server lag?

Last edited:
Back