• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Ok question, first post in this thread says
"10 Euro / 1 GB RAM / month (via PayPal)"
So I assume there is 2 GB RAM in the 20 Euro package right?
There is no 10 Euro option to buy so I can only assume its 2 GB

Ok question, first post in this thread says
"10 Euro / 1 GB RAM / month (via PayPal)"
So I assume there is 2 GB RAM in the 20 Euro package right?
There is no 10 Euro option to buy so I can only assume its 2 GB

Correct, 20 euro for 2 gb ram is the minimum value.

Know something I havent found on their site or here,
The "server" you get is actually a space on a server that
You will share with more clients like you :)

Know something I havent found on their site or here,
The "server" you get is actually a space on a server that
You will share with more clients like you :)

Oh?? noooo if I shell out 60 bucks I want my own VPS not shared space. Granted they have OT knowledge in case something goes wrong but Id be afraid shared space would cause lag. Ill be running a RL map too so I will need all the resource I can get. I was told it will require at least 6GB RAM
I guess I can always try it and see how it goes. Would it really need 6GB? even with say 10-20 players?

I'm talking after renting..
Know that in my case (Maybe it's just my case..)
They didnt help at all, A lot of the things that stated that you will get is no longer exist
I can only say one good thing about em, They allways answered me :) Just one problem.. The answers... Were not in place.. After paying money... LoL man..

I know the truth of my story, Just advising :)

To be honest, i couldn't care less if i shared my dedicated with other clients since i get what i pay for. My server starts, and runs without lags.
I got downed once by a DDoS and it lasted for 3 minutes. The players didn't even get kicked they just froze up.
Great service for a great price.

Oh?? noooo if I shell out 60 bucks I want my own VPS not shared space. Granted they have OT knowledge in case something goes wrong but Id be afraid shared space would cause lag. Ill be running a RL map too so I will need all the resource I can get. I was told it will require at least 6GB RAM
I guess I can always try it and see how it goes. Would it really need 6GB? even with say 10-20 players?
Hey Seksy, the RAM has nothing to do with how many players are online on your server, you do need minimum 6 gb ram for a real tibia map.

Last edited:
how many people does the cheapest OTS Hosting Service can hold? ( 10 euro) ??
custom map about 10-20 MB

The cheapest option is 20 EUR (2 GB). There is no limit to the number of players, you should have 100 players without a problem. Everything depends on your scripts and the engine.

Don Daniello lent me one of these servers for several months so I could ensure Znote AAC works.
I compiled several custom version as well as using the ones available and never had any problems with it.

2GB ram should be enough for most custom OT servers. The bottleneck is usually the CPU if you are using a high-exp server.

When i rented DDGs Service everything went smooth and good support.
No lags.

I see you know nothing how a Open Server work :)!

ALSO! you should look up what a VPS is ;)

Here i copy pasted it for you:

A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service.

A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software defined are able to be much more easily created and configured. They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server, but as they share the underlying physical hardware with other VPSs, the performance may be less, and may depend on the workload of other instances on the same hardware node.

If you dont understand that.
A VPS is a virtual server on a shared dedicated server.

So you have a Base OS/Hardware with 1-Infinite virtual operating systems.

So short short said: a VPS is a Shared server

I see you know nothing how a Open Server work :)!

ALSO! you should look up what a VPS is ;)

Here i copy pasted it for you:

If you dont understand that.
A VPS is a virtual server on a shared dedicated server.

So you have a Base OS/Hardware with 1-Infinite virtual operating systems.

So short short said: a VPS is a Shared server
My bad I meant DS, yes I know about servers, I am a webmaster of over 10 different websites for the last seven years. I just dont know much about using DS for running an application such as this. Ive done mostly web service.

My map is running about 88 MB and will prob go up to at least 122 MB at max
Its full real map with working quests etc plus custom so its loaded with scripts.
I can get DS from a service for about 72 but I just don't know how reputable the company is.

We have completely overhauled our software stack and will be updating description and links soon. A new control panel is being rolled out now. Stay tuned!
Hint: the price will be lowered slightly and it will be possible to buy the service for 1 day, 14 days and 30 days!

Sounds good Don, Ill check that out. Ill be honest, price to me is a major issue. I am on a small budget as is most people these days.
Sometime smaller price tag results in larger sales.

It's not possible, it used to be 4 times more expensive before.

not possible? you just said above the price will be lowered slightly? :S
P.S dont like your new auth system, have to have paypal just to go view the page. What about those who just wish to shop and check prices? or who dont have paypal?

If you don't have paypal, you cannot pay, so there is no point in ordering. The prices are as I say, it's lower, because it's in PLN instead of EUR now. Just log in, add points, create service.

We have completely overhauled our software stack and will be updating description and links soon. A new control panel is being rolled out now. Stay tuned!
Hint: the price will be lowered slightly and it will be possible to buy the service for 1 day, 14 days and 30 days!
I like how you keep improve your service through all this time. Generally speaking, your service is an enrichment to the open-tibia community. Providing OTS Hosting at good prices and acctually having a service thats specially made for OTS HOSTING, adding your support and experience.. AWESOME!
Keep it up :)
Regards,
Damon

When i will ever come back to OTS hosting, your service will be my choice again!

Back