• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 180 RP With good gear.

Gresopi

Reaction score
Hello!

Now is the time to sell my tibia character.

The character is in a German Open-PvP server.

It is a 180 RP with skills 105/79 without gear. On the character, there are almost best gear for a paladin (all that is missing is The Devileye) and also 2.2 kk as you see in the picture. It has full summoner and Nightmare knight's outfit, also assassin without addons so you can buy their own Assassin Stars. The character has no deletion warning and can change the server.

PM ME IF INTRESTED

Screenshot.
2agno9c.jpg

Thisguy is trust full ive bought a char from him before :) so +1

He's trustworthy but yet he hides the character name? Ain't like we can hack him from a screenshot.

Post a screenshot with ur name@otland

Then I think people will trust you a little more...

Not recommended..
He scammed me!!
WHY THE FCK DO I ALWAYS GET SCAMMED!?
how the hell do u do a charge back on paypal

He's trustworthy but yet he hides the character name? Ain't like we can hack him from a screenshot.

there is no proof that he is actually that guy.

You should have listened, it's your own fault.
It's really not that hard to do a chargeback via paypal, im sure your a smart kid /sarcasm. :)

ur mocking me yet still im the one who got hacked
three word's
Get a life

ur mocking me yet still im the one who got hacked
three word's
Get a life

So? It was your fault, do a chargeback, if you don't know how to, contact paypal.

Back