• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2.6 logout bug?

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
in version 2.6 of TFS, NOT in 2.5, there is a issue regarding logging out, it seems to have a pause. it doesnt log you out instantly.. i dont know if there is a reason for this or not.. because according to the changlog, nothing regarding logging out was changed at all... i would like to know whats up :/
it makes the server seem laggier to players. wether or not is up to you.

in version 2.6 of TFS, NOT in 2.5, there is a issue regarding logging out, it seems to have a pause. it doesnt log you out instantly.. i dont know if there is a reason for this or not.. because according to the changlog, nothing regarding logging out was changed at all... i would like to know whats up :/
it makes the server seem laggier to players. wether or not is up to you.

There was something regarding logout in 0.2.6 changelog, the revised network system means that the network system was rewritten and logging out is a part of it.

It should be less noticable once you get ~20 players online, then be more noticable again once you get ~200 players online. It isn't a lag or anything like that, it's some form of server protection code. :s

ahhh, i guess thats alright then, just wish it was a fraction faster ;) just seems like lag..

Curious, but what does the protection do or what do the revisions do?

Back