• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

5 + 5 = 12

Kladden-for-real

Mod on TTB - TpF0rum2
Reaction score
This thread is all about math. I will make a mathematic thing here, and the person below me will answer. Then he writes a new one, and the person below him does the same. Understood ? , Alright.

1200*3

Last edited:
13 and (3/7)

Proof that if numbers A and B are real and not-negative [<0;+infinity)] then a square root from a*b (I mean (a*b)^(1/2)) is <= than (a+b)/2

Have fun :p

Okey :p

If a = b then the mean of a and b is a (or b). a*a = a^2 --> (a^2)^0,5 = a AND (a+a)/2 = a.
If a > b then a*b < a*a --> (a*b)^0,5 < (a+b)/2.

So: (a*b)^0,5 <= (a+b)/2
I hope you understood :p

Your 10 m high flag pole has broken in the wind and the tip landed 7 m away from the center. How high up did it break? (see picture)

Attachments

Strange, not great proof but it's so so ok :p Just "(a^2)^0,5 = a" it's not a but |a| (absolute from a)

I don't understand your question :p Maybe I'm to tired. Will try later for sure.

If you add 2 to a random from 1-1.000.000 you will get the number + 2 ROFL :D

@up
Thanks nothing more that just a formula :p

d=9+40=49, sqrt(d)=7

x1=(-3+7)/2= 2
x2=(-3-7)/2= -5

That equation is: Kid + CellPhone = Stupid Download.

That made no sense at all.
What makes sense, however, is that you're a Canadian egghead, South Park has taught us that.

I stated that I did not play with my cell, get glasses (if there are any for eggheads ;S).
Also, stated by the results of the real life IQ test WAIS III, performed by me, I'm rather on the positive side of the line, rather than the negative.
As a practical example, as I presume you require to understand:
......stupid............average..........smart........genius
<-----------------------|----------------------------------me------>
Was that too advanced? Shall I simplify it?
Me are no dumb.
Me no dumb.
Download dumb not.

Had to bring up Canadians appearance through the eyes of Americans (or the creators of South Park, fine), since another very episode regarding Canadians were just on <3

On-topic: the answer to the pole-thingie is 2.55M, right?
Took me a while to solve, about 5min, though I had problems concentrating (warm, allergic to cats (damn sister brought them in), still big RL problems, n more)
I made no formula to solve it by the way, I just guessed in the start, then seeing a pattern, fast: starting with 2, then 2.5, then 2.6, and in the end: 2.55

PS: I Google'd Pythagoras in the end xD!

Did I pass your test, Jonern? xD

So your smarter then a genius but still, you never finished school, I find that hard to believe. And just because one person stereotyped all Canadians, does it mean its true? Do all black people steal? Do all girls have long hair?

There are exceptions to stereotypes you know.

And also the fact that someone does well on an IQ test does not give them the right to put down other people.
My IQ is 168 actually.

Last edited:
I don't really understand nothing of what you guys are doing.

But i hate maths so.. ;O

Guess i would need an tutorial of maths to learn what you guys are doin o_O

So your smarter then a genius but still, you never finished school, I find that hard to believe. And just because one person stereotyped all Canadians~
How ironic that you're obviously quite judgmental, yet you complain about me "stereotyping" Canadians; where my statement obviously was an attempt of humor - doh!?
Do all black people steal? Do all girls have long hair?
Yes. Yes, unless lesbian.
Does all geniuses have and use their sense of humor?
If Alex's IQ is of the value he claims it to be: no.

There are exceptions to stereotypes you know.
There is not. How imbecile to state such a thing!
The laws of physics and general relativity agrees with me!

And also the fact that someone does well on an IQ test does not give them the right to put down other people.
How did I put down on anyone?
You were the one calling me dumb due to my lack of a correct answer - or what seems to be any clue at all; while in fact I was not bothered to look Pythagoras up at that very time; to Jonerns "puzzle".
My IQ is 168 actually.
http://iqtest.com/we_give_you_high_scores_so_youll_gief_free_Advertisement.html is not a valid IQtest ;S
I highly doubt that you have such a high IQ.
For one, the percentile of having such an IQ, is what.. 0.0000000000005%? It's like 1 : 2.000.000 people or something (can't remember the exact numbers; I'm not a mr memorizer).
Second you seem quite shallow and judgmental, which is usually not an ability that intelligent people carries around.
My judgmental behavior, was obviously; to any intelligent human being - an attempt of humor.
Who brings South Park up in an insult? Geez.
If you're afraid of being less intelligent - eventually even less than average: making up a value of an IQ, that you do not even have any knowledge of what really represents - does not support your case.
If attempting to seem superior: at least do not complain about those who do truly appear superior ;O

Last edited:
At download.

Hello dear download. lol. You seem to think you are our superior. But you don't bring any proof of it. You don't got any proof of anything you are saying. (I actualy think you are in grade 6 and so on) lol. You repeat that you are superior and you are trying to make sense and confusing people. Maybe that this need to feel superior is due to a lack of confidence. So, until you got proof, we (I at least) don't want to ear your retarded post.
And, dont joke about Canadian or we will fart in your face <_<

NEXT PROBLEM!

If a =1 and b=2.
Solve the question below Using the equation:((b+b-c*j)/(3^2))
How much worth "a"

At download.

Hello dear download. lol. You seem to think you are our superior. But you don't bring any proof of it. You don't got any proof of anything you are saying. ~~blabla, 6 years old, blabla~~

I'm your superior. You just proved that, so what other proofs do I need?
I'm not trying to confuse people, and the fact that most people claim so, while certain intellectual groups does not, and understands me quite well (Mensa, random people with an IQ above 120 (dependent on which IQ test performed), and just other intellectual people.. not necessarily with a high IQ; that is: an attempt of measuring intelligence, yet not actually an intelligence value in itself), is sort of a stand-alone proof (though not objective proofs: objective "proofs", is nothing closer to reality than own thinking, if able to - you're always restricted by your own body anyways; the objective reality you experience is only a reflection to your mental reality.)

Keep in mind that this obviously depends on how you define the words, terms, whatever - for example: "superior", to make meaning, just like in any other situation.
In this case, I'm aiming at your level of shallow and so called 'false' conclusions, most likely caused by a lower intelligence than my own, if considering only the logical aspects as intelligence, and of course, excluding all possibilities of you having special conditions, or I, for that matter, which makes the measurement inaccurate.

In a summary: objective, so called: "proofs", are for the mental weak one.
If you were questioning any of my statements, specifically, it'd be something else, while you just put all my opinions in a trashcan you've called "not objective proofs", which can only be described as: weak.

a is equal to 1, unless you consider the space between "a" and "=" as a character, and not a typo (or some other mathematical purpose? xD)

Another thing to pay attention to, which is really funny:
Everyone from Mensa, for example, consider me as both funny & very mature, while people like you (I will not group you, just for the respect I should show to every* human being, which I've struggled with ;P) does not only call me immature, but attempts to call me immature by bringing up a cliché of an immature statement: "I think you're 6 years old".
Wow, what a constructive, meaningful statement!
A true conformist, you are.
Here's a cliché right back at you: grow up.

*With exceptions

Last edited:
next problem:

The curve y = 3 - 2x - x² contains a area together with the positive coordinate axles a area that rotates around the y axle.

Decide the rotationbody volume.

My question was a big joke but anyway :p I'm not conformist by the way. But i just tought(my own opinion) that this forum is not the place to write LLOOOONNNNGGGG text as you did. The game is only to answer the question, isn't it. And if i was speaking a nicer english then the one im actualy usin', i would sure understand what you wrote above but now, since im french with a poor knowledge of english, i didn't understood a single word :confused: anyway lol!

On-topic: the answer to the pole-thingie is 2.55M, right?
Took me a while to solve, about 5min, though I had problems concentrating (warm, allergic to cats (damn sister brought them in), still big RL problems, n more)
I made no formula to solve it by the way, I just guessed in the start, then seeing a pattern, fast: starting with 2, then 2.5, then 2.6, and in the end: 2.55

PS: I Google'd Pythagoras in the end xD!

Did I pass your test, Jonern? xD
Yes, that's correct!
This would be the way to solve it:
7^2+x^2=(10-x)^2
49+x^2=100-20x+x^2
20x=100-49
x=51/20
x=2,55

next problem:

The curve y = 3 - 2x - x² contains a area together with the positive coordinate axles a area that rotates around the y axle.

Decide the rotationbody volume.
11,1?
pi x 0-Integration-1 (3 - 2x - x²)²

Last edited:
Yes, that's correct!
This would be the way to solve it:
7^2+x^2=(10-x)^2
49+x^2=100-20x+x^2
20x=100-49
x=51/20
x=2,55

11,1?